Certain runs not able to make diamonds

Does anyone else ever run into this issue? Seems 5% or so of my fresh frozen runs refuse to even crystallize while capped. Regardless of how much I over saturate it. Then if I pour in Pyrex or uncap the jar will start to crystallize no problem… seems like it’s mostly with fresh frozen but even some indoor runs. Could cbd be the culprit? Mostly just looking for an answer for my customers as to why it’s happening.

1 Like

personally i think the 5% your having issues with might just be an over saturation of solvent for the amount of THC. You dont need any solvent at all to cause crystallization. Seems when you open your jars, your losing the some solvent which allows a higher concentration of thc which then crystallizes.

5 Likes

I have some st the point where if I burp there’s not even any off gassing and still no sign of crystallization! Let me see if I can figure out videos on here :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had jars seem as if they weren’t off gassing, but once i recapped and placed on low heat they started to crystallize

1 Like

i get this too , i have 4 jars of mendo breath that are showing nothing but a grain or 2 in each, its the lightest color ive had so its harder for me to tell the saturation, as oppposed to more amber oil
i think i have too much solvent in the solution
on the other hand i have 5 jars of blue dream that was crystallising before capping, and fully crashed in 5 days, fastest ive ever had,
im thinking get a bunch more of the blue dream, it stacks