Ceramic High Pressure Sodium

I’m running the 1k de chps r/n… only a few days in. Vegged under traditional de mh. We’ll see!

5 Likes

I wanna hear about the end results too…

Being that I’m now part of the cool guy club (I got de’s) lol…finally

3 Likes

I did two test runs with them and I was impressed, super frosty and cut 5-7 days off my harvest

4 Likes

mine is for veg, its gonna kick butt and keep plants short and incredibly healthy= all my kush mints are PRAYING to the led in another tent but they been shorter if i had used this superblue bulb.

Got some new hoods for my ceramic hps, going to have 2 de 1000w on a 5x8 table.

3 Likes

I see ac/de on my local craigslist. Ijust went with a superblue. the whole ac/de and ceramic wouldve only been a few more bucks but i have way too much equipment.

Day 9 from flip, I for sure get quicker onset of flowers with these over my 3100k cmh…

2 Likes

Me too I’ve been noticing I think I’m in love…

3 Likes

after that last pic i saw on your IG i been wanting to grab a pair real bad lol. It sure veg’s like a cmh, I wonder if it’ll bring in the color like them too.

2 Likes

You mean like this? This was my first biscotti sundae plant I grew, and first try with the ceramic hps.

10 Likes

Day 12 from flip. First run with the ceramic hps that my plants won’t be 16" away from the lights, I can’t wait to see the results.

3 Likes

How’s the side by side against the 315w.

2 Likes

The 315s are doing great, biggest difference I see is the early onset of flowers. But for sure the 1000w has better penetration. I have some biscotti sundae under the 315 and half the ceramic hps is biscotti sundae so it’ll be a great comparison.

5 Likes

I’ve had to postpone my test, so I’m very interested in yours. I was going to have 1 more table with 600w de cmh to compare. The rest is basically identical right down to feed. They look great. Keep it up.

2 Likes

I’m so hooked on these light threads even though I don’t grow rn and it’s mostly gibberish to me. Definitely need to sit down and start trying to learn all this growing shit at some point.

5 Likes

Biscotti sundae under the ceramic hps at day 34. Had a bit of nutrient issues the first couple weeks but I think I got it better now.

7 Likes

I seen hortilux has a new super de hps lamp. 170umol more then the regular hps.
https://eyehortilux.com/grow-lights/double-ended-super-hps/

4 Likes

So can i run a se 600w ceramic hps using my old raptor hoods and dimmable ballasts from the good old days?

My cheap ballast didn’t like them. I stayed with normal hps. Hortilux says to use their ballast…

Thanks for the info. I wanted to stick with se because of my room height how far above the canopy do the se chps need to be?