1 Like

Lol. Thats for covering seedlingsā€¦

1 Like

Thank you foe pushig the poormans isolate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell us us moar! Letā€™s see the lined panda! Nice work @GrzA

1 Like

That be NDA material main!

Seriously my diy working space has no place being shown here amongts profesionals and hobby producers that really are investing in their projects buying beautyfull pieces etihee bore or ss :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there a reliable way to clean the terp layer? My idea is to dissolve in solvent, and color remediate with magic dirt then distill out solvent.

What solvent would work best here? Is there a better way?

Butane is always the best solvent. @Waxplug1 has a variety of clays and powders that refine beyond w1. To put your faith in any company other than @Gochemtek would be ludicrous and likely to ruin your terps

5 Likes

They are the best company out there thus far making the magic dirt. But if yā€™all havenā€™t tried lustermax yet, then youā€™re missing out.

W1 for the best top shelf indoor where the terps donā€™t need to be polished.

Lustermax for EVERYTHING else that needs a light polishing

Hit up @GasLogix-Adam, heā€™s got the supply

5 Likes

Iā€™m good ill stick to supporting those who support me and have shown they have done extensive research

1 Like

Iā€™m all for supporting locals and @Waxplug1 of course.

But saying stuff like this is false and misleading to the rest of the forum.

1 Like

Cry about it. Or better yet media bros CRY about it lol

1 Like

Good one

Theyā€™ve got billboards for that shit on I-5 in Oregon

8 Likes

Do they really?? What part? I gotta see this.

3 Likes

Oh no!!! The people who donā€™t care about me are gonna think w1 is the only good media to use

I dont give a fuck about anyone who doesnā€™t do their own RnD.

When I drove to Sacramento to grab ovens from @Intergalactic we saw them. I think around Eugene or so. On the east side of the freeway.

2 Likes

Weā€™re good man. No need to keep at it.

:call_me_hand:

Iā€™m not good today. A lot of hate in my heart. Whatever, rap music and low vibrations fam

2 Likes

What does chemtek sell on their website that one member thought up, another member had one made, and the fab company made and sold without any dues or notice to those who had it all dreamed up? Green machine said I get 5% royalties and never contacted me again. @Waxplug1 how many have you sold if youā€™re sold out but still list them?

Support who you wantā€¦but there are no friends in the industry.

5 Likes

U referring to an opaline silica?

1 Like

I think he is referring to this

https://www.gochemtek.com/condensing-coils/shot-gun-condensing-coil

5 Likes