Centrifuge w fritted filter

baine marie

1 Like

No issues running without a secured lid?

I dont know about that, since the units i use all have a lid.

I meant the bowls you put the crystals in. Do they have lids or can you go open top?

Pro Tip: Doll Housewareā€¦

2 Likes

Try to keep the wook talk downā€¦ we call it thca here

7 Likes

My you are a fickle pickle.

Crystals may have not been the best terms, thca didnā€™t seem fitting either since you are actually putting more than just thca in there, hence the need for separation. Sugar seems fitting? Cannabis concentrate? I like sugar. Is it okay with the fickle pickle if I use the term sugar?

Thca doesnā€™t seem fitting? Really?

Itā€™s thca and terpenes isnā€™t it?

So crystals now means thca and terpenes??

I said earlier that crystals was not the best term, thank you for pointing that out. Iā€™m just pointing out that I donā€™t think thca is really the correct term either

figured id throw this up for everyone, i guess i can contribute
Cence Centrifuge Blood Centrifuge Low Speed Large Capacity Centrifuge L550 - Buy Blood Tube Centrifuge,Large Volume Centrifuge Blood Tube Centrifuge Bench Centrifuge High Capacity Centrifuge Sigma Centrifuge,Micro Hematocrit High Speed Centrifuge Machine Product on Alibaba.com

Iā€™m about to order one today or tomorrow. Iā€™ve seen the Cense centrifuges that @Waxplug1 posted earlier in this topic. Love the idea of the sintered disks that @pdxcanna posted as wellā€¦ the small mason jars size is what Iā€™m shooting for, though if I canā€™t find a good one for a good price, I might go for the smaller 50ml tubes.

After all the R&D, which one would you all use for medium output? I personally like the size of the Cense.

2 Likes

I love that Cense. We run about a half lb per run rn.

5 Likes

You donā€™t HAVE to run the refrigerationā€¦

Youā€™re running canning jars in a JA-10 rotor?

Or you got a swinging bucket in your Beckman?!?

2 Likes

I throw my LD50(piece of shit) into the chest freezer when I need her cold!

My next fuge will be the cense!

4 Likes

The Beckman doesnā€™t have an option to turn off the refrigeration. Only to dial the temp down but even at the hottest setting you can feel the cold.

Iā€™m running canning jars in both with the 25micron baskets in them. I also have a few pallets of them coming in soon :crossed_fingers:

Overall the Cense just makes sense

7 Likes

What model is that?

Sell me one when they get stateside!

2 Likes

Looks like weā€™re about to get that shipment. Put me down for 1. Maybe 2.

3 Likes

How much are u selling them for?

1 Like