Centrifuge w fritted filter

@Waxplug1 you the man,what was cost on those? the manufacturer is quoting me at 2500usd shipped to canada

2 Likes

i did find another manufacturer that has 800 ml swing buckets aswell ill try and find the link again
edit: Max Capacity 4x800ml Benchtop Low Speed Large Capacity Medical Laboratory Centrifuge - Buy 5000rpm Low Speed Centrifuge,4x800ml Large Capacity Centrifuge,Tabletop Laboratory Centrifuge Product on Alibaba.com

3 Likes

We’re planning on staying under 3k…depends on import/customs fees. I know the one I got as a sample was 3.2k after all the fees

4 Likes

If the homie waxplug has a fuge…

8 Likes

oh damn okay thanks man good to know

2 Likes

I’m so excited to join this club!! After searching for a few months off and on I just snagged a accuspin 1R (refrigerated) with rotor and swing baskets with inserts for a stupid good deal!

Shes a small beast at 16"x28"x22" but weighs a whopping 300lbs!

18 Likes

HOLY SHIT!!! How cold does it get down to? That’s a beast!

2 Likes

0c-40c is the range you can set.

1 Like

I can’t believe how heavy it is! It must cost an arm and a leg to ship!

2 Likes

I got a good deal because it was located in Oregon, about 3 hours away. Shipping would have probably costed as much as i paid for it. I’m not even picking it up, its about 10 minutes from my dads shop and hes bringing it to me in a week when he comes to visit. Overall a WIN WIN, except for the fact have to wait until it gets here which is going to take forever.

7 Likes

Yeah no doubt! But you got it! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

that thing is wild @thesk8nmidget

2 Likes

I had a apartment in college which was basically my sleep in lab, Had to carry a very similar large fuge’ up 2x flights of concrete stairs, same with k size gas bottles lol! Shit almost killed me!

6 Likes

We literally used to drag Ts up and down a flight of stairs. That shit takes talent. I’m so high I just wanted to comment on how that must’ve been a very large collage to need two flights of stairs to reach a picture :wink:

1 Like

I had a BHO lab on the second floor, I hated trucking the tanks up and down, surprised denver didn’t force us to get an elevator lol we just had to chain it to a handtruck, have 2 people, and stop on the resting half way through for 15 seconds to be osha compliant. Luckily we only had 40lb tanks so they weighed about 100lbs total full.

4 Likes

I wanna try that

1 Like

I’m sure we can arrange that when you come down here!

1 Like

Saw a few on eBay for around $1200. They look like a tank… large baskets.

1 Like

Stoked, this rotor is capable of 3345 RCF fits mason jars great and works flawlessly. it reads rpms and also with a press of the button it will tell me the RCF. it has a few options for ramp speeds and also a brake actuation setting for when you want it to slow down.

Quick little before and after of some cbd isolate grown in terpenes and then spun for 15 minutes. The isolate smells slightly of terpenes but feels dry to the touch.

12 Likes

Panda etoh ftw…

5 Likes