Central California GLG Meetup is coming up!

New flyer!

5 Likes

I’d go if I wasn’t a broke bastard :rofl:
Have fun everyone I hope to attend one of these meetups one day

2 Likes

@Future Is there any meetup in vegas for mjbizcon in december?? Me and the wife were thinking about going…

2 Likes

There is one that weekend being planned, I believe. I may also be doing a workshop with Eric extracts and extracts academy that weekend, too.

5 Likes

Ya, Thursday evening I believe, at the same house as the 4/20/19 meetup

1 Like
3 Likes

Got my plane tix. Looking forward to meeting everyone :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Ruwan I have heard nothing but good things from your colleagues…what part of the country are you coming from? where’s your home base

1 Like

Is there anything we should bring? Food? Alcohol?

1 Like

I’m flying out from the midwest. My current home base is in WI, but I’m kind of a nomadic chemist. I’m a traveling man, aside from equipment, I have very few things keeping me anchored to one specific location.

I’ll be in the bay area on Friday!

4 Likes

Dudes a damned savant just give em a place to cook and watch the magic unfold

4 Likes

Extra food is always welcome! We need DABZ DABZ DABZ for the dab bar. And if anyone drinks then BYOB bc we don’t provide alcohol :call_me_hand:

Thanks all this is going to be an epic meetup

6 Likes

I have been saving fire head stash for this ! Im about to get my rental and air bnb also going to bring a bunch of dabs for the bar . I have a bunch of mechanically seperated thca , sauce , diamonds , and CRC dabs so we are gonna dab it up lol.

4 Likes

I’m planning on meeting up with you and @Rowan Friday as soon as you land unless you guys have other plans

3 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 If you guys want to meet up and dabout on Friday I’m down i can let you guys know more when i get my room and rental!

5 Likes

I land at like 930 JetSuiteX in Oakland Friday night

2 Likes

Lmk I’ll pick you up!

4 Likes

My boy Bones was wondering if this meet up is pup-friendly…

3 Likes

Made some d8/d10 today there will be heads to be hashed

1 Like

@Saucyslabz you are a BOSS! can’t wait to SAMPLE

1 Like