Central California GLG Meetup is coming up!

@Mosaic Co-Lab will be hosting a GLG meetup in the BAY Area in Novemeber! Stay tuned for date & location but get ready to sesh it up with @Future and all your fellow gang members!

Non members, you can join the gang with a 10% cash discount at the door, RSVP with @Mosaic for details!!

12 Likes

5 Likes

Finalllllly looking forward to the Cali meet, will there still be the mjbizcon? @Future @Mosaic_Co-Labs

3 Likes

I’ll be there

2 Likes

A little sneak preview of the venue

5 Likes

What are the requirements to attend this event in the Bay?

1 Like

Here is the rundown

Hope to see you out there🤙

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

I will be there too

2 Likes

Whats my limitation for the +1 via my member level

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you I realized after remembering which I got lol🤙🏼

1 Like

My invite still valid ?

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what time the meetup starts? If I can make it work I’d be driving straight to the even off the flight. I’m trying to figure out if I can get a flight and still make it back for work on Monday.

@Future
@Mosaic_Co-Labs

2 Likes

5pm on November 16th in Castro Valley. There is a CRC workshop in Oakland the same morning. Hit up @Dred_pirate for details on the workshop

2 Likes

Class attendees also can attend the glg meeting for free, regardless of glg membership, I approved this through @Future and I will cover the cost for anyone wanting to go.

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Let me know how many plan on attending g the meetup so I can mark them down as RSVPs

1 Like

Do I have to be a glg member to go?

3 Likes

If you are attending the CRC class then no…otherwise you can join the GLG at the door of the meetup🤙

Dude, you can be my +1. You don’t have to pay for anything. You’ve earned the right to get through some doors for free. Also, your shit is going in the mail today, I’m a forgetful idiot.

5 Likes