Cema Instrument Provide Turnkey Solution Centrifuge + Filter +FFE + Winterlized+ Decarb + WFE

Cema Instrument Provide Turnkey Solution Centrifuge + Filter +FFE + Winterlized+ Decarb + WFE

Centrifugal Extractor 40L-100L
Filter
FFE 200L/hr 300L/hr Custom
Winterlized
WFE 4L/hr

Just dm https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/0/7/078b9bb6ba42eb4ce170dbec1c15e66546f3ecb7.mp4

The salesman tried to sell me a FFE to recover the butane from my hydrocarbon crude… no bueno :man_facepalming: Red flags much?

2 Likes

BHO FFE Fit your demand.

2 Likes

Yea, those are actually a thing.

3 Likes

Didn’t realize recovering hydrocarbons was so hard :rofl:

You want CRC as well

Jokes aside. Would honestly like to understand why and when this is used instead of normal recovery? Under which circumstances?

Don’t know much about FFE but thought it was mostly intended for recovery of solvents with “high” boiling points.

Any clarity would be much appreciated.

Faster recovery?

It’s for use with very large throughput instruments that need to evaporate with great speed.

1 Like

I mean specifically in closed loop hydrocarbon systems? As per my sarcastic post…

I don’t see the point as it’s relatively easy to recover as compared to ethanol which is what I thought it most commonly used for.

Relatively easy, but if you’re trying to do like a hundred lb/hr, you’re still going to need faster rates than what you can do with a just a jacketed vessel.

1 Like

Fair point thanks :+1:

Dont work with this company. We cant get refund 1500 dolar they own us from year. We bought from them FFE rotovapors and few more thing. When buisnes is over they treat you like a trash. They said its small money for them but cant send it back for this time. We wrote to few people from this company and they said if we want we can come to company in china. When come back to europe i will past pictures of conversations.

Understood, stop commenting on every old thread of theirs posting this now.

Thanks

2 Likes

Of course, im try to let people know about scams so that no one else loses money. Im new on this forum and dont know where is best place to write it.

1 Like

We solved the problem with Michal Yesterday,He request us to send some private goods to him.
but its out of stock now.I am sorry to make you to have trouble with it.

Have a nice day in the new year.

Post it in one place, your equipment sucks and no amount of posting can undo that.

1 Like