CBT (Cannabicitran)

I think that should be a non-issue. DM or place an order at my website

Definitely feeling sedated but fully functional.

1 Like

heres a Review of CBT;

This particular material had a slight odor to it; nothing too crazy; it had slight earthy/chemical aroma to it; its hard to describe; and not necessarily off putting or foul.

The color was nice; a beautiful golden amber color with excellent clarity.

I poured a small drop of the golden CBT oil from the sample vial directly into a brand new banger; a nice feature of CBT if you ask me; the viscosity is super low facilitating easy handling.

I did not consume any cannabinoids for 2 days prior to dabbing the CBT; i was stone cold sober and at “baseline”

I hit the material in a fresh banger; heated by torch; the material tasted a little off; but nothing terrible.
5 mins after consumption I noticed I had no tension what so ever; i felt like i could melt away into my couch; I felt very very calm and relaxed. My mind was sharp and alert; yet my body was exceedingly relaxed.

Over all this is a very very nice compound; its effects are noticeable and its super relaxing.

try some 1:1 CBT:CBN its quite enjoyable.

20 Likes

Nice review! Got me interested.

10 Likes

It’s definitely a nice chill pill

4 Likes

OK. Great so far, according to reviews in this thread. Who’s going to eat it? Like, measure out properly 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, 100mg or whatever. This is an intel gap we could all appreciate having filled before recommending that route to others.

Edit: I’m concerned with eating it in case it’s something you should only have 5mg of, in case later we learn that 50mg is a heroic dose lol. Start with a little, safely ramp it, don’t want anyone dowding out.

4 Likes

Phytodabs has a cbt tincture with 500mg in 30ml, but I have not tried orallly yet.

1 Like

How are you consuming it then?

:dash::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Did you use CBN by itself? I get much more bang out of it combined with full spectrum hemp flower or extract.

1 Like

Someone messaged me because the coupon code I made expired, but I still have 15 grams or so left and people seem to be liking the effects. Coupon code CBT4200 for 42% off is valid again through the end of the year and I’ll probably buy some more just to keep it available.

1 Like

wtf.

i just bought a gram, can’t wait.

Smell is like superglue.

Taste is a sugary weird taste. (Not bad just very sweet for how it smelled)

I took a dab and haven’t felt anything, including the desire to dab again today. Very interesting.

4 Likes

This is not normal…

2 Likes

You’re telling me. I smoke a gram a day of sugar consistency thca. Which reminds me…

3 Likes

Sounds like we have similar consumption habits lol

It’s more impressive when you have to pay for it :rofl: :joy:

I’m about to str8 up buy a lb, because it’s getting pricey by the oz

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m good on that haha

1 Like

What are oz prices down there (for you)? Just interested.

1 Like

Wanted to connect this review here as it relates to this post. CBT arrived today looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks Fat Dog CBD for great customer service!

1 Like