CBN Distillate prices?

Just out of curiosity, what are you seeing for CBN distillate prices these days? Lets say a kilo at 75%-80%?

1 Like

Why distillate instead of isolate? I’d wager there could be unknowns in the distillate while the isolate could be crashed and cleaned? I mean if you wanted you could buy CBD distillate for peanuts and spike it with CBN to your liking?

1 Like

I would tend to agree with what @MedicineManHempCo said about isolate being a cleaner product than distillate. Its just a smarter move for formulations to use something 99% pure than 75-80% - and you could dilute the CBN isolate with CBD distillate for pens.

That being said, a lab which we collaborate with frequently has some liters of CBN distillate for $2,200-2,500/kg depending on quantity. That material I understand to be in the 90-95% CBN range.

2 Likes

@eyeworm @MedicineManHempCo I appreciate the insight! Its been a minute since ive even looked at cbn and the iso was pretty rare to come by a few years ago.

What prices are you seeing for iso?

something similar. $2,200-3,000 depending on quantity. I like to do singles for $3,000. I find that people with crappier isolate still command a price higher than that, so I figure selling clean iso at $3,000 isn’t unfair. Everyone wants a bargain…and a lot of them end up with CBN that smells like pig farts.

2 Likes

Pig Fart CBN is a real thing. Careful who you buy from!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!