CBN business plus

As we have seen the CBD market take a gov led crash into the mountain, many have worked to bring some rarer cannabinoids, isomers, HHC etc to market. It’s almost getting competitive.
Here is what I have access to:

Three certified lab spaces
In-house chemicals / supplies / consumables
Clean room
Stage one clinicals
Easily obtained hemp license

-This is a former pharmaceutical compound.
-Offices are available for $150 / month
-Board rooms, weight room, cafeteria, locker room, board rooms etc.
-Equipment rentals

I just recently got approved and still working on business plan / framework with the director of this “startup launching facility”.

My vision is a place where we can expand, develop and implement cannabinoid conversions and bring them to market.
-formulate products for a cgmp certified, clinical study backed, GLG certified products and/or white label
—-this would be straight to market with cGMP, Clinical testing backed all done for and by glg
-advance analytical chemistry in our field
-teach classes and/or instructional videos
—host large knowledge sessions

Another GLG colleague wants to work on crispr related projects here with me. Open to other projects…

Rent is extremely affordable, I have some other bonus situations but this is where I’ll leave this for now.

If anyone is interested in being involved please join the conversation.

I think this opens up a lot of doors and may remove some barriers that some may have, to doing the work they want to do.
I’d also like to see how this fits into GLG.

4 Likes

Location?

Ann Arbor Michigan

Dammit! You almost had me with the CRISPR…

2 Likes

I’d really like to move from a CMO production environment into something more similar to a CDMO. I have a lot of these skills mentioned that aren’t being used, I’d be happy to send my resume over to see if there’s any potential for collaboration but I have steel parts in my body and my short stint in Fargo, ND assured me I’m never going back to the cold :confused: I’d love to contribute though.

1 Like

So what I’m hearing is be at the GLG in Michigan!! East coast family let’s do it.

3 Likes