CBGA crumble $1250/kg

Quick reminder that the 42% terpene discount with code ‘future4200’ on fatdogcbd.com is only for another 4 days (October 31).

Try the 2019 lifter , suver, and Elektra while their still available.
2020 terps coming soon, mostly sour strains from Oregon CBD.

1 Like

That’s a hell of a discount just scooped some. :ok_hand:

Bump. Just a reminder we still have a lot of these concentrates and hemp still sitting in a warehouse if anybody wants some.

Also , opaline silica is on sale (42%off) until midnight tomorrow at ZRZ Opaline Silica – Fat Dog CBD(min purchase $150) with code :MagicDirt

Lastly, if you haven’t tried the new sour lifter and sour special sauce those are up on the site now too. 2019 terps are almost gone if you want to snag some of that while it’s here.

Happy Thanksgiving y’all.

3 Likes

Bump up this post!!!
Homie has got the good good!!

2 Likes

Agreed got a few mls of the suver very happy with them

3 Likes

I’ve got the Suver, and the Lifter. I accidentally spilt some of the Suver on the floor, and my place smelled like Suver for a week

3 Likes

That CBT was no joke. Definitely gonna need a catalogue homie.

2 Likes

Any effects from the CBT or comparison…that’s a 'noid that has intrigued me for a while now…

3 Likes
2 Likes

how much opaline silica do you recommend using per kg of biomass? I know theres a thread about it on here but I’m interested in what you do. that price point makes it really appealing

2 Likes

100-200 grams per lb of biomass does a pretty nice job.

4 Likes

Just spoke to the farmers who own everything in this thread, they said they would really like to move some CBG distillate and have about 100kg of 74%(80%TAC 1%THC) CBG disty at whatever they can sell it for.

I ran a full Oregon compliance panel on it that came out pest free.

Is anybody here actually buying large amounts of CBG distillate? IDK what the going rate is anymore with how fast the damn price is dropping.

4 Likes

$1500/kg CBG isolate, $1250 CBGa crumble/kg, $2500 CBGA isolate/kg , CBG distillate $1000/L Terpenes $4000/L

8 Likes

Bumping thread due to high levels of interest. Don’t have any isolate currently made but lots of crumble on hand. I’ll probably be making some fresh batches of CBGA isolate this upcoming week.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Interested in cbga crumble. Messaged you

1 Like

Any price or COA for isolate?

LS-220318-1 CBGA Isolate RD.pdf (536.0 KB)
2203CH0298.1231 - Laurelcrest Labs - CBGa Isolate(1).pdf (217.4 KB)

I partnered with another lab to expand cbga isolate production and they’re handling sales for the most part. I’ll can put you in touch with their sales people if you’d like.

3 Likes

How much is available? Anything with ND for other cannabinoids?

2 Likes

It’s been going as quick as we can make it, so not much/any extra sitting around but we’re in the process of scaling up to meet demand.

Our most recent batch in-house results were ND for all other cannabinoids but I don’t think we have 3rd party results on that yet.

2 Likes