Cbg oil vs combo cbg&cbd

I am making some oil for a friend whose cancer has come back and metastasized badly. I have given her cbd oil and she says it has helped her nerve pain.

I see a lot of products on the market that mix cbg with cbd oils in a 1 to 1 ratio. Is this just marketing, or is there any science behind it? I don’t know if there is any health benefit from combining the two extracts.

3 Likes

I have a 1:1 CBD/CBG product in my line, sales are pretty slow with that one…

The consumers still are unsure exactly how CBG differs from CBD, and it takes a bit of time and energy to explain that to them.

The really difficult part about customer education is that most brands are trying to paint a picture of their products being the only ones that are not cheap poison.

The only reviews I’ve gotten are from customers smoking CBG isolate, and CBG flower. Which they had great results using for pain management

3 Likes

In your experience how do the effects of CBG and CBD differ? Do folks prefer one over the other?

Smoking Cbg at nite, way better sleep than Cbd . Also topically Cbg seems like its got more bang…

2 Likes

“CBD is for dickin’ around during the day and CBG is for a good-nights sleep.” TM

2 Likes

As someone with zero tolerance, CBG flower is much more clear and less groggy of an effect than CBD flower (smoking) IME

the 1:1 ratio product I don’t use it much. CBN is the only oil I use sublingually

2 Likes

Cbga has been promising in tumor line trials. It couldnt hurt.

2 Likes