CBG isolate carts

Is it possible to mix CBD distillate with CBG isolate to vape? I want to experiment doing this with a 5-6% hemp derived terpene ratio.

Should be alright people “thin” d8 with cbg ithink

1 Like

Thank you. Wondering about if i need to worry about cbd crystals when using cbd distillate?

1 Like

Yeah cbg wont crystalize as bad as cbd… i think over 50% cbd and it can crystalize idk for sure

1 Like

You’re right. Once you get above the 50% mark with CBD it usually starts crashing out in the cart. Especially with the repeating heating cycles. I don’t have really any experience carting up CBG. All of the cbg that I have used was used in the banger, or eaten. I generally ate it, and it helped amazingly for pain.
Try having CBG as your dominant ratio, then CBD (42% or whatever), and terps to finish. Let us know how it works out, and how those ratios burn out in the cart.

1 Like

CBG is actually less soluble in hydrocarbons and oil than CBD is. Thus it should rather crystalize faster when mixing both at too high concentration.

6 Likes

CBG crashes as crude at room temp

Adding CBG to CBD distillate won’t make your solution thinner

4 Likes

What is it they say cbt then ?? @ky_cbd ahha! Cbc or cbt winner

1 Like

Yes cbt and cbc are lower viscosity and not prone to crystallization. Never tried cbt but cbc does work

Cbg will rock up with a quickness

5 Likes

Where can I buy cbc

I want to incorporate 5% terps, so 45% CBD distillate with terps, then add 10-15% CBG isolate and possibly CBC if possible.

Idc about thinness i have terps for that

I used “thinner” in place of “less-viscous” to ensure you understood what I was implying. Guess that was the wrong approach.

When your solution crashes, it won’t matter if you have terps.

1 Like

@Ruderalis710 has cbc

1 Like

Ahh my mistake. I don’t have anything currently that’s why I’m asking so I don’t buy bunk CBD dist

Look up “crystal resistant distillate” in the search bar.

You’ll find what you’re looking for

1 Like

CBG Crystallises easily but if you keep each distinct cannabinoid below 40-50% you should be right - depends on crystallition sites though and I’m not sure of the theory - whether it might be possible to have CBD/CBG dimer crystals?

1 Like