CBG isolate $5500/kg

43kg of CBG isolate remaining
Farmer needs us to move part of his 50kg split to pay a bill.
$5500/kg, 99.5% CBG isolate, cGMP certified. Please provide your email in DM if you need me to forward you the COA and cGMP cert.

First come first serve. 1 kg purchase min.

8 Likes

30 left.

1 Like

25 left

3 Likes

Let’s talk. I’ve been in the cone of newbie silence. My contact info on summary page of my profile if I dont reply when asked questions.

I need cbg isolate also cbn isolate- will take cbn crude and distillate also. Would also like the same formats to purchase of cbc that doesn’t look like the national debt when asking the price.

Gmp required but not for all.

3 Likes

I would love to discuss this further with you. I run a CBD company in arizona and need a good amount of cbg. What’s the process in procuring this Wonderful Wonderful isolate!!!

1 Like

I asked you about quantity and you just hit the like button. 500g? 5kg? 50kg? That’s what the price is based on. If you dont give up any information its going to be tough for anyone to get you isolate.

2 Likes

That’s all I could do as a new member. I was having conversations and then my ability to post and reply was disabled for 24 hrs. I could only reply a little bit ago instead of hit the like button. My profile summary had contact information and stated this.

So…
I need to buy kilos of isolate. preferably @ 99% purity (+/- 1%) 0% thc (+/- 0) of cbn and cbc. Also 70% (+/- 3%) full spec crude /
88-90% t-free distillate of cbd. Would buy crude cbg cbn cbc also. Authorized to award contracts to Gmp certified facilities.
Currently need 2 liters cbd distillate- a sample amount of the cbn isolate for 3rd party testing- amount of kg’s purchased determined upon test results- cbc kg purchase will follow the same SOP- successful purchase order of cbc kgs will be subject to pricing-

3 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Dm me

2 Likes

Is it possible to ship CBG biomass to Switzerland?

Holy thread jack. Let’s stay on task here.

15kg CBG isolate available
CBG toll processing available too

6 Likes

I would love a sample to test if I can get one?

You’re welcome to buy one at $10/g plus shipping.

1 Like

Get your slanger verification. Until then, please see your way off my thread and go start your own.

8 Likes

How do I go about getting some sent to me?

1 Like

I just may do that, would it be via visa or how would i pay for that?

1 Like

Where is the tolling lab at? @CannaChemistry
Price? We have CBG to run.

1 Like

Sending you a DM

1 Like

I just wanted to come back to this thread and say we bought some CBG from @CannaChemistry and were very happy with the product and purity checked out with our in house analytics!

I wouldn’t hesitate buying again!

5 Likes

I really appreciate you taking the time to post this! Glad you’re happy, let us know how else we can help!

2 Likes