CBG ISOLATE: $3k starting CGMP CERTIFIED & ISO:9001 CERTIFIED

Hello Everyone,

I am back with some lower pricing on CBG Isolate. I have 50kg+ available and the ticket is $3,000 per kg with rate reductions following higher quantity purchases. Please let me know if you are interested.

Sample COA is attached. We are CGMP Certified and ISO:9001 Certified and all other certifications or registrations can be provided upon request via email.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

CBG ISOLATE COA SAMPLE
B-7055_1_8_2021_CBGIso(Prim.pdf (1.4 MB)

Lmk how many you sell at that price.

4 Likes

You are interested in knowing how many sales I close at that cost?

1 Like

Because everyone else is selling it for 1/3 of that price.

3 Likes

For compliant and certified products as well? Let’s compare apples to apples because I haven’t found a product on here that passes.

1 Like

I’ve got CBG distillate and isolate that passes ORELAPP full compliance tests. No fancy CGMP or iso cert but what good does that do for most people? My shit passes pest, solvent, heavy metal, etc just fine.

Sorry, don’t mean to shit on your party. But the price on CBG has tanked in the last 2-3 months. Supply>Demand

9 Likes

yes, the same apples are going for 1/3 the cost at other super markets with the same creds as you.

3 Likes

Well maybe I have fallen behind in my estimations then. @PharmExOregon Certainly raining on the parade, but I appreciate the info regardless.

My goal is to provide the best info I can to the market. All posts I have seen on future do not show that my cost is inflated for the market. Hence why I said let us compare apples to apples. I just haven’t seen the apple myself it seems.

1 Like

Regardless though, I have certifications that legitimize the facility where the company I work with produces. Some businesses look for these standards and I aim to do business with those people and others alike.

If anyone is interested in a 100% guarantee on their product, shoot me a message and I will be happy to talk shop with you. I am only here to help.

100%. If you get 1k per kg you will be doing just fine. There’s not an established market for CBG and definitely not at that price tag regardless of the certs you have on hand. If it wasn’t for D8 there wouldn’t be much of a market for all the cbd out there.

1 Like

That is a good perspective. I think the market is extremely unpredictable and price is the last thing I am firm on, these days.

There is always an opportunity around, but if I don’t put the information I have into the market then I wouldn’t have eye openers like this.

There seems to be a portion of the market that still works with costs easily reaching $1k-$3k higher than the rates I have just listed on this thread.

Always appreciate the interest regardless of good or bad response.

1 Like

I wish you luck. I wasn’t trying to rain on your parade. Merely sharing what little I know about the market. CBG is a really tough sell.

2 Likes

Future is not the best site to get average prices in this market. Its a great place to gauge the lowest prices available though.

There are plenty of people that dont know about this site and are simply ingredient sourcing for their next new cbd infused food/beverage/cosmetic product.

3 Likes

Agreed. I wish that people who have no interest in buying my products would not comment negatively about them when the only quarrel is cost. If you know that there are costs out there that can beat the one I have listed then ask me why my cost is what it is and rebuttal with information and proof from the market that would give me no other option but to honor a better cost or deny business entirely.

It’s a cost statement with no information on quantity size. I am in agreement with some of you, but this is quite frustrating to have my post hijacked because someone doesn’t agree with my cost.

I sold a kilo of cbg distillate for $2k three weeks ago.

The product is worth what the customer is willing to pay for it-

2 Likes

Well said and exactly the point I am driving at.

bump!