CBG High CBD Distillate / Make an offer? 200kg Available

@MedicineManHempCo Right?! We have already moved on emotionally and are in a good place so fortunately for us this does not hurt too bad. Don’t get me wrong this hurts! But life will go on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only problem is at 50mg a gummy there’s only 4mg d9. I would imagine most would want a higher dose

1 Like

@Killa12345 man if we had the time I absolutely agree with you! Everyone else… READ KILLAS COMMENT! haha

not for the cdb boyz… thats perfect… its mostly cbg… and the d9 is there for marketing purposes… LOL

5 Likes

I dig it! Surely there’s a Chaddy McChadson lying around that’s dying to get an edge in the CEEBEEDEE market!

3 Likes

Cant open coa on my phone can anyone send me the image it makes me try and print it or something and says unsupported

man…there is a ton of people with big money still looking to cash in. i was talking with a real wealthy person today about the legal hemp derived cannabinoid derivatives and he only had to hear 10 mins of it and was like where can i invest…

guy dont even smoke but knows weed and has been seeing the gas stations around us… we are still in the infancy stage of the industry… anyone can still come in and make a splash

4 Likes

I do wonder at what point we will have more people selling it than we have buying it! :joy:

I’m all for it, but it sucks to run a reputable company with COAs that prove label accuracy is within 4% of target formulation consistently. I see so many 500mg THCP gummy packs all over the place for 19.99$ retail. When no one in the game gives a shit about legitimacy and transparency, it gets frustrating to constantly put in the work to be legit when anyone can print a label. I truly hope the market ends up favoring the legitimate but only time will tell.

4 Likes

unfortunately, i think its gonna favor the people with the deepest pockets in the end… its not that hard to get distribution. you just need an in with some of these big gas station franchises and convenience stores…

no one is really exploiting real sales forces in cannabis with the exception of a few companies ive seen. i think this is wide open for the most part. the creativity is pretty low in cannabis… its a follow the leader mentality for the most part…

5 Likes

I would be inclined to agree with you. Unfortunately I’m much more savvy in the lab and in front of the computer than I am in the sales seat, but I’m working on it.

3 Likes

That’s when it’s time to hire a professional sales person.

I see this sooo many times in the cannabis industry. Mostly from the black market side of things but it’s a problem industry wide.

You have super smart lab people that can make the most fire products. These lab people are super quiet and are better researcher than sales people. On the other side of the problem, you have these trap stars that could sell ice to an Eskimo but don’t know shit about how these products are made.

When these 2 people come together. It can make a great business. One by themselves is almost pointless and bound to fail.

21 Likes

This 100% is what I have been working on lately, educating the retail on how and why the product exists is key for them being able to make a sale with confidence in not spreading mis information, they will often provide no information for fear of not knowing the right info.

3 Likes

If anyone would like to make an offer on this feel free to DM!

1 Like

Just sent a DM. Sounds like heaven for my clients with inflammatory conditions!

2 Likes

Did you guys buy the biomass? Also, it’s weird that if there was CBD bags mixed in there that the terpenes/texture didn’t make the guys pulling the bio stop and pause. Unless they just mixed it all together in the same super sacks. From a farmer, sorry that happened to you guys. We aren’t all shady! :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

One of our partners purchased it and the farmer has since dropped off the face of the earth! We have come to conclusion he knew what he was doing haha. It was all milled. Only bad run in we have had with a farmer at this company! The million+ lbs we have gotten across 10 states and countless farmers besides this were all awesome. One bad apple won’t spoil the bunch for us. Farmers rock! @GreensiteHemp

5 Likes

Fucking preach Killa.
Come to killas Monday Ted talk.
This is so true and you put it so well.
I wanna learn how to sell ice to eskimos some day.

1 Like

We cleaned up this distillate and added some CBG iso back into the mix. What do y’all think of this?
CBG DISTY 12.07.22.pdf (836.2 KB)

Please check your messages!