Cbg flower question

Is it possible for cbg flower to be fire? I have purchased a few dif brands of so called TOP shelf A++ indoor. I am not impressed… Is it the lack of curing? All flower has been super dry and almost no terps, taste like shit. I am looking for cbg that tastes like its big sis THC …Is there anyone out there that experienced this same thought? I have aprox 7k cbg plants (oregoncbd). I have never dried and cured cbg, I have dried and cured lotsssss of thc, I understand the process well. Is it possible for dank ass fire nugs ? Thanks- Pete

1 Like

Yes it’s out there :smile:

2 Likes

How about taste ? Dryness? When you read the reviews from alot of places one of the big complaints is that its cbg is dry? Is that a characteristic of cbg or are they not drying and curing properly?

Lol cbg has no taste or smell brotha

1 Like

It’s the nature of the cannabinoid.

1 Like

The strain I posted is a hybrid cbd/cbg strain that has about 15% cbd and 5% cbg

1 Like

I have analyzed various cbg flowers, from 4 to 15%. In any case flowers are pretty clear, some present an interesting smell, but the terpen profile is generally poor compared to cbd/thc plants. They lack the capacity to produce those cannabinoids, which actually appears to come whith an uncapacity in producing significant terps as well…

Outdoor crops will tend to be richer in waxes than indoor, and thus likely to be less powdery, and more complex in smell.

1 Like

I enjoy the effects from the CBG flower but it has zero taste and retail stores complain about the dryness

3 Likes

I recently made a BHO extract mixing Trump1 and white whale CBG flower.
It tastes very nice and works quick.
I can send you a free sample.
I would love your opinion. ?
Message me.
Check out my IG @AshevilleExtracts

1 Like

I would LOVE to try that. I’m on a t break currently and havnt dabbed in almost 3 months!!! @AshevilleExtracts

1 Like