D8 Lab Results inconsistent

Something seems very off with that second coa.

How is it possible it dropped from 88% d8 to only 9% d8 by just mixing in 3% terps?

6 Likes

True terpenes.

Just to be safe I sent out sample minus terps to same lab to compare. Not trying to start a witch hunt just disappointed cause I can’t use this for its intended purpose

2 Likes

And people had/have been referring the “ISO d8” threads to him…

Getting the :popcorn: ready.

8 Likes

Yes I just noticed that sorry. I’m going to call the lab right now

1 Like

Did you homogenize your distillate properly? Or did you just throw a stir bar on it?

1 Like

Maybe this was a scientific study were you all got a placebo??

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::woozy_face:

6 Likes

Yes it was homogenized but I didn’t fully look at that COA and that’s my bad I shouldn’t have posted it without further clarification sorry…

I will repost when I get the COA sorted out and re test my bad once again…

1 Like

I think @Future should take a look at this as this is a lvl 3 slanger.

5 Likes

How can it possibly be 13% cannabinoids

Easy answer is it’s 87% cut…

1 Like

But with what…

Uber thick… any of them cuts… vitamin e? Who know but @CBDOKIE

5 Likes

Floraplex has entered the chat

4 Likes

19 Likes

Its like watching a trainwreck live

2 Likes

I don’t think it was cut 87% This lab has messed up on they way COAs have read and it’s usually fixed with a phone call. Again my bad

I don’t think it was compliant as advertised tho

4 Likes

Lol at the ML for feedstock.

1 Like

My safe word is fire extinguisher

5 Likes

We spend a pile on testing each month. We use ISO certified labs and the results never match. I have spent half the last two days talking with labs all over the country. I have spoken with multiple folks who received any of the third pass samples and offered to make it right with them. All the posted COAs came straight from the labs. We have not strayed from our SOPs but we have seen drastic changes in the lab results over the last week. We have samples out to 6 ISO certified labs. I appreciate everyone who has tried to put us on blast instead of reaching out but I get it. I want to be producing quality products and I am 100 percent behind getting to the bottom of this. I will share all the results with the community when we have them. Thanks

14 Likes