Cbda cbga covid

I have plenty of reclaim to test lol

2 Likes

The spike protein has not mutated much in omnicron so I don t see why it should

Absolutely the truth.
acidics do make it into your reclaim and also into your lungs.

3 Likes

huh?

"We then collected the Spike mutations of the three other currently designated Variants of Concern (Beta, Gamma, and Delta) from CoVariants, which provides a richer characterization (see https://covariants.org/variants/20H.Beta.V2 , https://covariants.org/variants/20J.Gamma.V3 , and https://covariants.org/variants/21A.Delta ). We finally counted 37 amino acid changes for Omicron, 10 for Beta, 12 for Gamma, and 9 for Delta. "

2 Likes

ā€œBecause THCA-A is a controlled substance, insufficient
quantities were available for determination of binding affinity
or antiviral activity.ā€

I guess they did not have license for THCA-A handling.

There is also this report, suggesting that a certain amount of THCa could be transported to the mouth piece and may recrystallize there (if it indeed THCa). :thinking:

5 Likes

Technically it is the gene(s) which code for this spike protein that may mutate or not.

Iā€™d like to highlight just because it theoretically could happen based on binding assays, this is still a theory. Animal models and clinical trials are needed to determine the efficacy.

3 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. (OPā€™s issue may be pinesap and cat piss)

Edit: I see you had that piece already :zipper_mouth_face:

I was out doing yard work and Iā€™m getting hyped. Get ready my friends our whole world for the next 3 years will be a wild ride i think.
Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™re about to ride this covid wave into federal legalization and hemp licenses will be the first to convert to large scale marijuana.

Fucking news like this makes stockbrokers millionaires. I used to be one, I went the other way, but I saw that shit happen. And by used to be one, a broker not a millionaire is what I meant.

How has nobody sampled Arab money Busta rhymes into a covid money song. Cuz if you been this bitch for 4 years and still are and have all your shit in point. My God. We about to get that #covidmoney

3 Likes

Has anyone taken a close look at pandemic numbers in Jamaica

5 Likes

According to serval surveys, USA people consume 2x as Jamaican.

2 Likes

I would like to know how much cbda it takes to not get Covid. Iā€™ve had it twice and probably get as much CBDa in my system as the next guy.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the trick with the translation of results from in-vitro to in-vivoā€¦

1 Like

23 Likes

Dr. Jebrilā€¦have you ever lived in an area where people
(not use) but seriously abuse da kine?

2 Likes

This is amazing.

I use to live in France. I know what you mean.
There an not only wine abusers over there. :rooster:

Anyone have CBGA percentage for this?

Our very own @PharmExOregon had something to do with this. Fantastic work, Erich! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

12 Likes

can anyone download and send me the pdf for the Oregon study?
I have not been able to read the originalā€¦

1 Like