CBD to CBN conversion toll

Hello,

Jason Patrick here. Hope all is well.

I would like to explore your offer to convert both CBD and THC to CBN in our facilities in Pueblo. Let me know when you would be available to jump on a call to discuss.

I am on Whatsapp at 4073049407.

Much appreciated, Jason

Going rate for a liter of CBN?

How long does it convert into CBN naturally?

1 Like

Anywhere between 7500 to 30k

Edit: meant for SpringCreek

1 Like

Greetings Siosis, please contact re what appears to be your marketing services. 4802039999
Thanks Ron

Oops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m interested in an SOP for this for my hemp laboratory. If anyone has one, Please PLEASE DM me. I know I can convert CBD to THC easily enough, and should be able to expose THC to oxidation conditions for final THC to CBN conversion. I have heard of UV light or peroxide reactions, but don’t have the time right now (production lab) to R&D these.

1 Like

Do you have the analytical Amy company would be very interested in talking with you and seeing if we can get something going ASAP

I’m in Sacramento did you get this figured out. I may be able to help

1 Like

If you are still offering this service I am interested. Also, I am working on taking to CBC. Don’t know if you have that SOP down, but also willing to work together to dial it in.
Please let me know, Thank you

1 Like

10 to15k

1 Like

Did you get it figured?

yeah, we are 12 to 15 with our product. :+1:

That’s what’s up dude congrats.

I would like to talk if you are up to it. I have been working on other conversions as well that I would like to discuss

What’s up man! How’s it going.

Anyone on thread still offering CBN tolling or selling a legit method?

Sure. We offer CBN conversion charging $4000/kg final yield

2 Likes

Yes we are offering CBN tolling as well, price can be negotiated depending on quantity. Pricing will come out similar to @Benz3ne.

MOQ is 12 Kg CBD.

2 Likes

My facility can do cbn tolling we have COA on all our cbn and sop for our methods we do tolling at 2500 a finished kilo. DM me if you want to talk more.