Cbd terpenes

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for terpenes for my cbd cartridges. Been having a hard time finding peppermint and wintergreen flavor terpenes. Does anyone here know where to find that, or website that sell those flavor terpenes?

2 Likes

Google their essential oils.

Have fun.

methyl salicylate, menthol, menthone.

There are two major vendors here.

Have you looked @TrueTerpenes or @FloraplexTerpenes?

3 Likes

Hello Lmc,

We would love to know a bit more about your needs, desired end product, qty. You want it minty, are there other effects you desire? Let’s chat further. We are happy to help.

thank you @cyclopath for the mention.

I recently got hemp derived terpenes from a guy who uses a wiped film and I really like them. I found true terpenes to be too intense (like perfume) even at low concentrations, while the hemp derived terpenes are much more subtle and smell more like actual cannabis.

I guess that won’t help you find the flavors you’re specifically looking for, but I found actual cannabis-derived terpenes to be the best so far.

3 Likes

If you like hemp essential oil, imagine what the actual essential oils taste like. Not perfume.

Catnip is closely related to Peppermint and contains the Terpenoid Nepetalactone.

1 Like

you can always request - it may take time

Hello,
I would love to find a steady source of hemp derived terpenes if someone has time to follow up to discuss a quote.

Please reach out to us at your earliest connivence.