CBD Terpenes For Sale - Water Clear, Full Spectrum, Southern Oregon

I have about 7.5 liters of cbd terpenes extracted from live full-sun flower on site at peak ripeness from 3 small hemp farms in southern Oregon two years ago. I used a 20 gallon stainless still and two 100 gallon stills (steam distillation). See my IG @th3alch3mi5t for pictures and videos.

I have 2+ liters on hand (currently in Louisiana) of some small batches that we ran, 7 strains, water clear, some with COAs but all clean, preserved in small amber bottles with zero headspace, ready to make some delta 8 vape carts. Unfortunately, Louisiana has a ban on vape carts, and so I need to raise some funds to get to a more hospital place and plant some seeds of my own.

These live terpenes were steam distilled on site from mostly live cbd flower and some fresh frozen at -20 in one 40ft reefer. Here’s the list:

Bhutan Glory 140ml
Painted Lady 120
Sour Lifter 230
Suver Haze 135
Hawaii Haze 160
Special Sauce 110
Sour Special Sauce 550
Sour Space Candy 400
Super Sour Space Candy 240

I have over five liters in Oregon, and there are another 20 liters available of the same three strains in the same freezer in Ashland. The three strains there are:

Bhutan Glory - 3 liters
Painted Lady - 1.5 liters
Sour Space Candy - 1 liter

I currently have delta 8 vape cart samples so that you can see what they taste like at ~12% terpenes. Because they are carefully distilled, I’m able to avoid harshness and therefore use higher ratios of terpenes in my carts than the synthetics and blends. My terpenes are raw and unrefined needing zero post-processing, keeping the full spectrum of the hundreds of aromatic compounds that make a complete profile with full flavor and full effect. There is no comparison.

As a selling note, I have won awards for products made with my terpenes and specifically my vape carts made with this same process and quality of terps. I take terpene extraction and preservation very seriously, and it shows in the flavor of the products that I create.

Small batch (2.1 liters): 10/ml or $15k for the lot.
Bulk liters (5.5 liters): 6/ml or $6k per liter, $25k for the lot.

Delta 8 vape samples: $100/pack of five (Bhutan Glory, Painted Lady, Sour Lifter, Special Sauce, Sour Space Candy)
Live Terpene samples: $100/pack of nine [1.5ml] (small batch)
$30/pack of three [1.5ml] (bulk liters)

Feel free to text or call with questions. Thanks

Alan

33 posts were split to a new topic: Real terps matter to the olcc too