Cbd isomerization to d8 and d9 thc

I don’t believe so, it was done pro Bono by vsw remediation. I sent additional samples to green leaf labs and energy control

Awesome work and great info. I wanted to chat with you about a consulting option as soon as possible–if possible! Thanks!

D8 crude from 5g isolate @JedClampet tek. 250 mg citric acid, refluxed 12 hours with boiling DI H2O. pH water washed 3x. I’ll probably run it over to my local testing spot some time this week.

EDIT: It crystalized, meaning less than 50% was converted. It needs more HEAT + more TIME + more ACID.

13 Likes

Have you built one of these yet?

I really think it needs at least a 24 hour reaction which sucks because its so much slower than other methods but its such a safe method when it comes to exposure to the base materials. Going to increase it to 10% tomorrow in Distilled H2O/super sciency secret additive. Ill post my results around the end of the week.

8 Likes

Doh! I’m trying the 5% one today @AgTonik. Guess I’ll let it go for a while longer in hopes. What’s the secret sauce your tryin @JedClampet, can you share?

1 Like

I can’t unfortunately. Guy that gave me the nudge in the right direction wants it to stay between us.
That last citric acid one I did I did it over two days 12 hours one day then cooled over night then fired it back up for another 12 hours. I’m sure a trained chemist would be horrified to hear that but it worked. Ish.

3 Likes

Time to move this to a new thread - @JedClampet Tek ? open source this beautiful beast and work out the kinks! Nice work @JedClampet !

Oh this is a story bout a man named Jed, poor mountaineer who barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was workin for some food, and up from the flask came some bubblin crude.
D8 oil that is, Texas tea.

Well the first thing ya know ol Jed’s a millionaire,
The kin folk said - “Jed move away from there”, said Cali fornae is the place to be
so he packed up the truck and headed to Beverly, Hills that is.

8 Likes

lol that was the reasoning behind the name except it was in regards to pulling CBD crude out of the plants on my farm. I’m down to move the thread but I dont know how.

6 Likes

@cyclopath @Siosis @Mosaic_Co-Labs

Can you guys do this? My limited skills are no match for your (super) F42 powers!

Where do you want this moved ?

new thread JedClampet Tek

1 Like

I’m all for the @jedclampet tek thread.

I think I did it. 3 grams anhydrous citric, 5 grams CBD isolate in boiling DI H20 for 12 hours. I can’t find my damn KOH for a Beam test. I see a hint of peach, so she needs another wash, but proof of concept:

4 Likes

Are you stirring it up at the same time ?

1 Like

Yes I am.

1 Like

And does it smells ?

1 Like

There are no smells with this method like when using Hcl.

1 Like

I just did the @JedClampet tek. Refluxed 5% citric for 24hrs. Unfortunately it crystallized when I was water washing. I must have messed up somewhere.

@The_Lone_Stiller Bump up your citric acid. 3 grams CA to 5 grams CBD is what it took to work for me. I used a stir bar and it was simmering probably ~200-205 degrees most of the time.

2 Likes

Next time I will. This batch is getting done my traditional way now. I can’t afford to play around anymore. Thx for the input @AgTonik, congrats on ur success

4 Likes