CBD Isolate

Any fellow CBD slangers want to help me out with some isolate prices? Just looking for a couple kilos atm. Thanks in advance!

$6000 a kilo. 8 Kilos on hand.

OK thank you sir. What about any water soluble isolate or full spectrum water soluble?

I can put you in contact with my buddy tony who has a lab that produces water soluble

That would be great, Thanks !

I have access to water soluble cbd if tony can’t help. If it’s the same tony I know he’s the best.

1 Like

$5,500kg 99.5% -250 available

The average price is 6 k I herd up to 12 k if you buy smaller orders minimum of 500 kilo. I only bulk orders and

We can get you locked in for low $6’s + Shipping. MOQ 1kg. Shoot me a message for COA’s etc.

The prices I’ve seen after looking through hundreds of sellers ranges from $3500 to $6000 on single Kilo .

If you bring within some sort of parameter such as 99%+ pest free isolate you’re looking at $5500 as the average. Was even offered yesterday 30kg 99+% for 4300/kg from a good friend. There so many people selling CBD, that supply far out strips demand to put it conservatively of 3:1 , and by October it’s looking closer to 5:1 . So unless every man women and child in the US starts consuming 10g of isolate day prices are going to crater across the board.

1 Like

$5000 per kg and the price goes down significantly the more you buy please contact me @ 979-676-2971

Our prices start at 3900 for singles at the moment.

1 Like

cbd distillate and isolate available
text or call +1(424) 305-6441.

1 Like

Hello! I have isolate kilo’s for sale send a message and we can discuss pricing.

https://www.oprima.net/

That’s extremely expansive
:slight_smile: