CBD isolate to D9 distillate

That’s awesome.

This is the same guy that asked if I need help formulating my pens… I dont think any of us are going to get through to him.

I have helped many
I have let down some @CrazyGoat
This guy would be way ahead if only he wished to but is ignorance is bliss I guess

2 Likes

Know it alls seldom work good for me in any consulting or employee position. They’re impossible to work with.

I have my formulations down I would hope the brand speaks for itself on that.

1 Like

curious about your field of hemp and metrc weed comment can you elaborate

no, this is the guy who didn’t want to answer your formulation related question for free:

i take it from our brief interaction that in your head, you think you’re some kind of world renowned cart maestro, but it’s pretty obvious outside of that you’re not really someone of much relevance. coming at me like that because i put a dent in your ego is a dumb idea :wink:

Ok so you have no proof, no backup for your (once again) bullshit claims but to make up for that you come at me with some dumbass challenge that you can’t even do yourself? you trying to dethrone @Cheebachiefextracts or what :rofl:

Are you talking about me? I wished it as hell body!! What I didn’t wish?
You let me down for no reason, a day you just stopped answering me… I wish I didn’t believe you were going to give me your hand and we were going to meet at your place to learn, then I wouldn’t stop trying it by myself for more than 3 months.

1 Like

No he was talking about roiplek’s self-loathing twat vibes

4 Likes

takes a twat to know a twat

3 Likes

bruh my homie makes fire d8 but u sayin u can make d9???!!! dis shit crazy af haha

fire as in smells like burnt plastic?

that is what I am saying.

2 Likes

nah dat shit terpy af dug he be havin diff flavors all da time i dont even kno haha ay so why u think he dont make d9 or is dat shit hard af or what???

please go to unibbersity (or die trying)

2 Likes

bro wtf y yall gotta act like a bish wen a mf ask a question fuk yall

ay dis mf roiplek jus message me callin me a n****r n shit wtf???!!!

ay den he wanna edit it right wen im but to get a screen of dat shit wut a bish

look a dis he fuckn changed n*****r to nibba fr tho this mf racist yall

D8 and D9 made from CBD will not have any terps (unless they were added after the fact). One cannot perform the conversions and retain terps. My guess is your “guy” is adding BDT, which is why there are so many flavors. That isn’t terpy af, as you said; it’s poop soup that has been mixed with who knows what to make it smell/taste like something.

And if @roiplek is behaving as you described, notify an admin like @sidco. If we don’t want that language/behavior from you, same goes for him. Not cool @roiplek! Your colors are showing again.

4 Likes

ay i bet not catch this mf my sisters all half black ill fuck dis lil puss boi up he wanna talk like dat to me fr

He’s in Germany, so I hope you’ve got a valid passport and vaccine proof. Haha. I wouldn’t take it too personally. I’m not sure he likes any of us on here. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Y’all getting trolled and its hilarious. And if you aren’t getting trolled, well, its still hilarious.

4 Likes