Cbd isolate isomerization to delta 8 thc

@Mattsm, it is best to test on HPLC with us first and then when you need more detailed info we can run on our mass spec to see which isomers you’re getting. Give me a shout on here or trustedresults@kcalabs.com.

1 Like

I agree, being an amateur chemist can be exciting and rewarding… but extremely dangerous. For example (these I or someone I know have experienced): distilling SO3 (g), which imploded the glass distiller once deposition occurred, breaking up LilH4 chunks outside of N2 atmosphere (burns like Mg!), or thinking it would be funny to throw a piece of K in a puddle, which melted through the roof. HF can get through you skin and erode your bones. There so many examples I could literally go on for hours. Leaving flamables in a non-explosio-proof freezer.

BF3 .OEt2 s a beast and should be ice-cold when opening to be used. or it could be under pressure and fill the room in seconds without proper ventilation.

Be SUPER careful… find a mentor.

1 Like

Before it does that, you’re long dead anyways :wink:

1 Like

Arggg and here I thought it a beautiful torture product darnit

def cases of it getting under fingernails and 3 weeks later damaging bone… without death, but yes you get the point =D