CBD ISOLATE FOR SALE NO Min no Max contracts prefered

I am sorry but i do not quote for the reason that brokers/consultants try and mark up $500 on orders to make a killing. If you have a order let me know what the buyer wants to pay and how many brokers (max of 2) and if all is reasonable i can let you know if we can do that price and what brokers will be paid out.

Nothing moves forward after that without POF. you can submit LOI or RQF but nothing moves forward without POF.

Just how we operate when it comes to quotes since I don’t need the headache. Let me know what the buyer wants to pay, no mark down for you guys and we can accommodate

Hello this Bryn with Commercial Canna Group,Please contact me at 530-308-0795 , I would like to talk to you about toll processing and bulk CBD Isolate for Commercial Canna Group

Hello I have a need for us CBD isolate on monthly basis. Like to move forward this week deepgreen215@gmail.com

Hey I need 5 kilos of CBD isolate and 1 litre of thc free CBD distillate. Have proof of funds available. Trying to buy asap

We have distillate that has .2% thc if you’d like that it’s $8,000 a liter. Otherwise would have to refer you to a friends lab for the tfree and his price is $9,000 a liter. Isolate we can get 5 kilos to you for 6500 a kilo. Let me know