CBD Isolate FIRE SALE! $2,600/kilo 99+% w/COA

Cheapest I’ve seen it so far was $2100/kg but this was a lab who had excess stock they needed to liquidate, now their prices are back up. I just landed a deal for 3kg at $2150/kg and now I’m wondering how long until it’s down to $1800/kg.

Just bought 10 for 1700$ seems like alot of cbd dudes having the fire sales

4 Likes

No one wants to be sitting on old CBD isolate stock next month.

2 Likes

Are the $1,800 kilos almost 99.9% pure with LOQ residual solvents? Because ours are…

Not trying to be cocky, but I would be interested in seeing the COA on these $1,800 kilos

If anybody is interested in our first pass stuff (which still tests at almost 98%), we could potentially sell that as low as $2,100 for bulk orders…

What were the stats for potency and residual solvents on those kilos?

1 Like

I need price for 100 kilos

1 Like

Not everybody is happy about this, but we’ve decided to go down to $2,000/kg for 100kg buys. If you are the kind of buyer who needs 100kg every month…we might even be able to work out a better arrangement. Going forward our monthly output should be around 150kg.

This is all ODA-certified CBD isolate that is testing so pure that it is actually purer than the sample EVIO used to calibrate their machines, which is why they put >99% (some of the tests were coming back over 100%).

2 Likes

Hehehe im guessing the bottom is 550

1 Like

Can’t be sustained at 550. It takes at least 300 per kg to grow it and the growers never get half the end value.

Dm me.

$300 to grow 20kg of decent hemp bio? Sounds high. I approximate processing costs at $350/kg for medium scale so the big boys can prob do 1/2 that or so.

This is all ODA-certified with over 99% CBD potency and undetectable residual solvents. I can’t see it going below $1,000/kg without a commitment of 1000kg or more. At some point it becomes more worth it to fill smaller orders. We’ve been offering our return customers 10 kg for $2,400/kg and they have been pretty happy with that. People on this board get better prices than anybody else I’ve met in this industry.

1 Like

I brought this to the RADExpo last week and people were pretty stoked on the prices:

Riverleaf Biotech Price Sheet.pdf (179.8 KB)

There are still a lot of companies out there making products and paying way too much for their isolate. I understand the brokers on here are trying to get the best possible prices, but there is definitely a limit for the companies that are actually trying to stay in business.

3 Likes

^ Huge part of the reason why consumer products are dropping so much more slowly than the bulk extract market. I keep finding myself shocked at what some manufacturers have been paying for extract lately, but from their perspective it makes sense in this industry of so many scammers and “over-promise, under-deliver” types. When people find a supplier they like in this industry, it takes a lot more than just lower prices to get them to switch. Interruptions in supply can eat up those extra margins you thought you were going to make and then some pretty quickly. What’s that saying about being penny-wise but pound-foolish?

Yes! Most of the buyers for already established companies go through many levels of vetting before sourcing materials. It took me about six weeks to secure our best client because they first wanted a sample so they could test it themselves, then they placed a small order to make sure it would work for their product, then they wanted to check to make sure all the hemp was certified, then a few weeks of contract negotiations; it took a little bit but it was worth it for both sides. They’re getting a good deal for isolate that passed all of these tests. Many of the more established companies are working with somebody they can rely on for transparency, consistency, and punctuality. It’s one thing to get a 100kg spot buy, but it’s better to know you can get that same quality every month.

4 Likes