CBD Isolate FIRE SALE! $2,600/kilo 99+% w/COA

Hello again!

A local grower we are working with wants to sell his split for cheap. It’s the same quality CBD isolate Riverleaf Biotech always offers, but for an amazing bargain. The total lot is 27.7 kg

Single kilos at $3,000

10 kilos at $2,800/kilo

27 kilos at $2,600/kilo (we’ll include the extra 0.7 kg from the lot for free)

*Free Shipping anywhere in the world

Riverleaf Biotech is an Oregon Department of Agriculture-certified processor, using only hemp tested by ODA-certified analytics labs. (We are also Level 2 Verified Hemp Slangers here on Future, and members of the Good Life Gang). All hemp products and materials going in or out of Riverleaf are analyzed in accordance with ODA’s strict regulations on potency, residual solvents, and more.

Potency: >99% CBD

Residual Solvents: <LOQ

Here is a copy of the latest COA:

*Referenced analytics are available on request

Give me a shout if you are interested. My name is Aaron. You can send me a message here on Future, email me, give me a call, shoot me a text, DM me on Instagram, WhatsApp me, send a raven, whatever works for you. I will answer/reply all day today and tomorrow, but can’t make any promises about the weekend…

*I don’t get cell reception at our lab, but I get wifi, so if my phone goes straight to voicemail, just try any of the other methods of contacting me

Aaron@RiverleafBiotech.com
541-653-0020
@RiverleafCBD

5 Likes

@richpel

1 Like

@THCremediation

1 Like

I figured it would be better just to post the full COA here since that is the first thing everybody asks for

1 Like

Send me a dm im interested in getting 1 for personal

2 Likes

As of now, there are about 21 kg’s left, but I will honor the $2,600/kg price for the few who claimed they would take the whole lot, and anybody else who wants to take it all. Contact me by tomorrow if you’ll need it by next week.

To answer a few questions I received yesterday and overnight:

1. You can pay with a credit card, check, money order, wire transfer, sweaty singles, pretty much anything (except paypal)

2. We send out the product the same day the money clears, and we can arrange for expedited shipping if you need it ASAP

3. We are not offering commission to brokers. If you want to broker this deal you will have to ask for your cut on the other end.

4. We can send you a sample if you would like to have a third party run analytics, but EVIO has a pretty good reputation (as far as I know)

1 Like

We liked how fast this sold so we are selling our half of the split for the same price. Just over 30kg available. Tested the same, from the same ODA-certified hemp.

$3,000/kg

10kg @ $2,800/kg

30kg @ $2,600/kg

1 Like

Here is an updated COA just to show our transparency and commitment to consistency. We don’t send out Isolate that doesn’t meet our (and Oregon’s) strict testing requirements.

Know what is in your isolate! Make sure to get a residual solvent test!

We still have kg’s for as low as $2,600. Give me a shout.

Aaron@RiverleafBiotech.com
541-653-0020
@RiverleafCBD

1 Like

Even this is very cheap. I’m super curious where you seeing a standard of 2000$ a kilo @BG305

1 Like

I hate to break your heart as I know this is your space, but I have sent you screen shots of the prices in my network before. @Siosis

Everyone wants to base pricing on 1000kg orders yet I challenge someone to send me an executed PO of over 100. I have overseen sales for our lab for 2 years and I have done 1 1000kg spot purchase. Our bread and butter is 100kg orders and that is way more realistic

4 Likes

The market is dictating the price. Believe me, we wish we didn’t have to sell it at this price, but here we are. Selling it now for $2,600-$3,000 is still better than not selling it at all. We also don’t have enough fingers in the overall market to find the buyers still paying $3,500 or more. I’m actually surprised I haven’t been contacted by more brokers, because I’m sure somebody could make a hefty profit flipping our isolate to somebody that isn’t aware of the falling prices.

1 Like

It will level off, people will jump ship and prices will rise. Same thing happened in the THC market and look how the price of flower is going up.

6 Likes

I’m selling as low as $2200 on larger buys, but $1800 is something we are not willing to participate in. Even with us buying our biomass at $15/LB

2 Likes

are you doing $2,200 for 100kg+ buys or long-term contracts?

I agree. I think one of the reasons we are seeing prices plummet is because people are already jumping ship. They need to sell at a loss just so they don’t go bankrupt. Manufacturing isn’t usually cheap, and people spent a lot of money on labs that were supposed to churn out isolate that was going for $10,000/kg a little more than a year ago.

We are currently working on getting GMP and ISO 9000 certified so we don’t have to settle for basement prices. We already have the chemistry skills to create some of the purest isolate possible; now it’s all about scaling up.

2 Likes

River, we just finished our ISO 9001 audit and will have the cert by the end of next month.

1 Like

Ya $1,800 a kilo is the new low and that’s before the croptober and following flood.
Sell now mofos or you’re gonna be left holding the bag (wrong bag).

4 Likes

Very impressive coa you guys killed it.
Usually the heptane is 150-200 ppm

1 Like