CBD isolate $475/Kg

Hi Everyone,

We have been working with some new partners in Las Vegas and we are proud to announce the official launch of our Wholesale CBD isolate.

Below I will attach pictures of the isolate, COA’s and I am happy to answer any questions regarding the product.

Samples will be available to interested parties.

Additionally, we can also now offer toll processing of Winterized Decarbed crude to isolate. We are open to split processing (60/40-70/30) always in your favor. If you would prefer we can also do a paid toll from crude to isolate $0.12-0.15/output gram of isolate. Our capacity is ~500kg of crude per week.

Finally, we can also offer white labeling of your crude/distillate/isolate into a number of different finished goods including; tinctures, muscle rubs, biofeeze, gummies, gel caps and many other topicals. DM for info on pricing for our white labeling offerings.

We can mix and match these services and take your crude all the way to full spectrum gummies, T-free tinctures etc, if you so choose.

Let me know if there any any questions or concerns.

8 Likes

Nice price point.

2 Likes

Thank you! Since we are fresh into the isolate game, we only thought it would be fair to come in competitive :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I’m interested in trying a sample to review?

2 Likes

Sure thing, hit the DM and send me your address and I can get you a sample :+1:t3: Hope to get positive reviews

2 Likes

Lipid free?

1 Like

Well I mean it’s 99.95% cannabinoids so I think so, you want me to test it in some methanol?

I know how everyone loves the winterization test on here.

4 Likes

Singles available?

2 Likes

Singles available, but multiples always preferred :v:t3:

2 Likes

I’ll take one instead of a sample then sir!

2 Likes

I mean its the number one reason people have bad experiences with isolate sellers, I would HIGHLY recommend saving potential customers hassle and doing it to every batch before sending it out.

I would also suggest doing a quick test and sharing it here for potential buyers to feel more confident.

I can also assure you a 99.95% test will not rule out lipids or waxes.
5:1 methanol:isolate, toss in the freezer for a couple hours and it should come out visually clear and not cloudy.

2 Likes

I’m not sure you even need the freezer to tell

3 Likes

it just speed up the process. Depending on the wax content it wont always go cloudy right away.

2 Likes

Sub $500 isolite gotta bump

2 Likes

Ok here is the winterization text for you:

This is the isolate before adding anything to it

This is the isolate dissolving in methanol

This is the isolate dissolved in methanol

(note the streak on the outside of the vial from sticky gloves not the inside)

Finally here is the dissolved isolate after ~24 Hr in the freezer

It appears that this batch is lipid free :+1:t3: I’ll make sure to include these tests with my new batches to keep the community happy, and to keep us honest

9 Likes

Bump…

1 Like

Where are y’all located?

2 Likes

This isolate is located in Las Vegas Nevada (currently 100Kg in stock).

It was produced with our partner facility PharmaXtracts International. We ship anywhere in the US as well as internationally.

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to answer.

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

cGMP certified?

2 Likes