CBD Isolate - $255 per Kilo - COA Attached - 99% CBD

99% CBD Isolate for sale at $255 per kilo for all order of 10+ kilos. Orders under 10 kilos are $275 per. We have 500 kilos available per week. Shipping is not included. Please let us know how we can help.

2209LVL1051.5800 - Praze Heatlh - NH 3 Rinse.pdf (135.3 KB)

2 Likes

How much would you charge me if i purchase all 500 kilos per week from you?

Probably 300 per, prices went up big time

2 Likes

only 7,000 acres registered in US this season under hemp

3 Likes

And With a crazy amount of farms trying for THCa flowers this season instead of CBD I imagine the price will be getting even higher :flushed:

Anyway u can send me a dm with a link to that data?

Here is 2022 re-cap - https://www.nass.usda.gov/Newsroom/Executive_Briefings/2023/04-19-2023.pdf
It was verbal info I received from a participant at NOCO this year on acerage FYI

1 Like

Really the whole us ???

Yeah im questioning that too, i know of a few outlets still going strong and im pretty sure they are close to 500 acres a piece, and i refuse to believe i know the only few people growing hemp anymore

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking I mean 7000 is peanuts for a frigin continent

1 Like

Oregon has 110 licensed farms and 150 processors licenses this year. I know of a few 500-800 acre outfits, but most are small farms under 10 acres. 2019 peaked with 3500 growers and 60k acres as a reference.

1 Like

Well wouldn’t t mind if the prices go up a bit for those that have endured and survived the last years
Still find the most unfair part of this trade that the consumer doesn’t gain much so might as well split evenly between those before the consumer s

5 Likes

Yeah agree - most companies have not drastically increased cannabinoids or reduced pricing to consumer. I mean pricing was established when iso was $20k / kg , amazing lessons learned the past 10 years.

3 Likes

Looking for CBD isolate. 5-10kg at a time
What is your price and do you ship to NY?

Looking for CBD Isolate. around 25kg Whats the cost to ship to Vegas?

1 Like

Got to get certified to sell cbd here.

Check out this link below
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/29

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Snowflake50 Same response:

1 Like

Hello is CBD isolate still available?