Cbd % in different parts of the hemp plant.

We may just take you up on that haha we could use all the help we can get, the scene here is at least 10 years behind the US or Canada. We have hemp farmers but they need funding and the law to permit them to grow proper hemp its getting there, hopefully in next year well see some change. The problem here is supply were still very much operating in shadows when working with mids or highs, industrial biomass is fine 0.2% or under. You guys have farms bigger than our island!

Would a wfe help?

Yes absolutely was only chatting with one of the consultants on here about getting one. you’d need to ask someone more experienced than myself can you isolate low % disty. The distillate were getting out won’t crystallise its not pure enough, im sure you can but weather its viable financially thats the question u need answered

1 Like

Yea probably won’t be going that avenue but seeing the wide variety of pricing of hemp per pound on this site makes less than a dollar a pound seem like a dream

Hit me up anytime, would love to chat and learn what’s going on over on your side!

1 Like

for sure brother would love to r u on IG as norcal?

@drjawndose or my company @truegoldlabs

Also I’d invest in war least a shortpath to get your purity up, if crystallizing low potency oil was viable people wouldnt be processing into distillate though I’ve never gave it a try myself.

At least*

What would you do with a short path? Keep the mains and keep mixing them together then running them again till desired %

Essentially, the problem with Europe seems to be how low the margins are. But like dw said hopefully some more potenent biomass is available soon.

Dw, are you able to source higher percentage crude oil or is that a no go? Rather than biomass.

I have 2L chemglass and 5L but Chinese short path never used the Chinese was bought as bundle chillers are ok il give it away one day. Im currently waiting on one of alcohol avengers high five glass systems to arrive its 5l wide bore that should help get the numbers up a bit. I bought a good Edwards pump that improved things. The end results % are dependent on the strength of the starting material theres only so much you can concentrate from my experience if its 1% starting material its unlikely its going to be over around 8% iv never seen it with our method but if its possible id love to hear of a SOP that can get 1% to 90% isolate id happily pay for that info

Sounds like a pre processing issue, I’m gonna log off but just give me a shout and we can talk more. You should be able to achieve isolate regardless it ll come down to cost to produce.

1 Like

yes we can from Switzerland or Spain its usually rough but with colour remedy and scrub its good. We have material available but youd pay $8000 for one KG or 2.2lbs of high grade. We get a lot of US flowers its worth more here. Thanfully myself and friends pooled together and put something out of the way were hoping for 100lbs of 15% cbd 1% thc and about 170lbs of 1:1 ratio at 10% on each side every 8-10 weeks. There genetics from a friends company mmgenetics.eu they win awards nearly every year at spannabis, that should give us enough to make the amount of meds we need to get something proper started.

8k for isolate or crude? Ive actually ran crude from Switzerland before and it was defintely very rough but we still managed roughly 85%cbd disty after processing, that was before isolate was a thing/popular.

no 8k for high grade flowers, you pay about 50-60 bucks for gram of shatter its expensive here

if you enough cash to buy in bulk say over 10lbs that would become around $3k per lb maybe little less but not much its quality dependent, your very best would easily fetch 4k a lb here

Ahh I understand, shoot me a personal message or hit me up on ig, I don’t wanna hijack this thread.

1 Like

gotcha wel chat soon thanks