CBD Hemp Flowers wanted for purchase 1 lb and up

Buyer in Virginia interested in purchasing CBD Hemp Flowers – starting at 1lb and up

Looking for trimmed buds, and can send payment through paypal immediately – will only deal with vendors verified through this site, and whom I can speak to directly.

There are too many scammers out there and I want to deal with only legitimate people who care about building a reputation one honest transaction at a time.

Please direct message me, and we can talk right away

Thanks

1 Like

Sketch

You forgot the “AF” . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Why is it sketch? I’m still looking. No one has reached out legitimately.

Please let me know if you know anyone

what do you mean by AF?

I’m still looking, but no one has responded. How the heck does anyone in this community get CBD flower?

1 Like

Not you, the guy who first responded was a scammer. Just reach out to a bunch of growers/farms. You’ll find some.

It’s not too hard to distinguish the scammers and the real ppl pn this forum.

@BG305
Hes legit, from what I’ve read on here

Yes, there are people doing fraud on the site. This is why you should only do business with guys that have been “vetted” by future. Although that didn’t go so well with true terpenes. :thinking: I guess you just need to roll the dice.

1 Like

We have experience in the hemp oil extraction separation field, and already have exported lots of centrifuge to north american market.

Nanjing Kingreat Machinery Co., Ltd

Add : Xinjian Zhong Hua Men Wai Nanjing China
Email :centrifuges@vip.sina.com,sale@kgcentrifuge.com
Web :www.kgcentrifuge.com
Tel : 0086 025 82216532/82216533
Fax : 0086 025 82216632
Mobile(whatsapp) : 0086 19951119986
Wetchat :19951199986

Irie,

How do I find growers/farmers on this site? And are they verified by Future4200?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time

Hello,
Now ready, Cherry Wine & T1 Trumpy,
Cherry Blossom & Cherry Mesa, our BaOx has about a week to cure.
Our pampered plants are raised organically & hand trimmed by the best in N.C.
We are also excited to have a legendary California Grow expert on our team this year!
We have impressive COA’s,& Pictures of current inventory.
Samples available locally upon request.

Best Regards,

Amanda

Avita Hemp Farms
[avitahempfarm@gmail.com]

Morning,

I own a small hemp farm in Upstste NY near the Vermont boarder. If you’re still looking for flower, I have some available. Lifter and Suver Haze both over 17% CBD. All our plants are organically grown and slow cured to retain terpenes. I will gladly send you COA’s and pricing as well as samples. Feel free to contact me through here, email or on our farms IG account (outcastacres).

Regards,
Chris

Outcastacresfarm@gmail.com

Hello

Turner family farms has smokable and biomass for sale.

Please contact
804-586-5140

are you still looking for CBD/CBG flower?

Still looking for Hemp Flower?