CBD Distillate For Sale- 170KG total

Great full spec distillate available at $300/kg. Attached is a picture and COA for a refresher :grinning:

CA200904-016-063 - Imperial CBD Extraction - 20 Newside FSD 0904.pdf (156.0 KB)

DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information

Here are the results of the potency test I had done on the Newside distillate. Looks good :+1:

icbd’s potency results

2 Likes

Sort of wondering how CBDA is present in distillate, though.

Thank you! Love seeing other test results coming back similar to our COA. Appreciate that!

1 Like

That’s a COA lab fuck up

1 Like

Hey everybody, Happy Friday! Since we’ve been getting a lot of love on here for our full spec distillate we want to share the love with all of you.

Buy 3 kilos of our newside full spec distillate at $300/kg and receive 1 kilo for free. Yes, buy 3 kilos and get the 4th free. This will go on until we run through 100 kilos of our full spec distillate.

Feel free to DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for info on how to get yours. Thank you!

Fresh off the still :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Bump :cowboy_hat_face:

Bump. Still have this deal going for our full spec…

Ill take the deal try it out

1 Like

Check your DM… and Happy Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

You still interested in this deal? I DM’d you on Thursday

Just wanted to share I received my kg from @icbd quickly and well packaged; passes the smoke test :+1:

2 Likes

Can confirm quality on their WSM Mav as well.

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

Thank you thank you :pray:

Buy 3 kilos of our newside full spec distillate at $300/kg and get 1 kilo for free. This sale will now last until Monday, December 7th.

Feel free to DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information on how to purchase.

CA200904-016-063 - Imperial CBD Extraction - 20 Newside FSD 0904.pdf (156.0 KB)

Bump :smiley: this deal is going on until next Monday, December 7th. Buy 3 and get 1 free. Already have 10 kilos pre-packaged and ready to go. I can ship out today!

Hi

Do you send to France ?

1 Like

Bump :smiley: 5 more days until the buy 3 kg of full spec at $300/kg and get 1 kg for free deal is over. If you buy 9 kg of our full spec then you will get 3 kg for free. We have over 550 kilos on the ground and ready to go! Already have kilos packaged and ready to be shipped!

Please DM, email lcurrier@icbdextract.com, or text me at 760-550-4594 (Landon Currier)

Thanks!