CBD Distillate For Sale- 170KG total

A+ customer service from these guys. Still waiting to get test results back on the verification but product seems clean and quality.

4 Likes

Thank you for the love :pray: please let us know what else we can do to help out. We have a ton of full spec distillate available at a great price!

1 Like

Bump. Happy Saturday :sun_with_face:

Just wanted to pop back in and share the results of the potency test I had done on the WSM Pipeline I received, results were great.

7 Likes

Thank you @SauceBossNW !!

We still have our Newside distillate for sale at $300/kg. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information on how to purchase!

Bump bump

1 Like

Bump bump

Bump you have any left?

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

100 kilos of our newside full spectrum distillate still available at $300/kg. COA attached :slightly_smiling_face:

CA200904-016-063 - Imperial CBD Extraction - 20 Newside FSD 0904.pdf (156.0 KB)

Bump. Happy Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

Bump bump

1 Like

Bump. We still have 150 kilos of full spec distillate available at $300/kg. Free shipping on 3 kilo or more orders.

Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for purchasing information.

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump bump

Great full spec distillate available at $300/kg. Attached is a picture and COA for a refresher :grinning:

CA200904-016-063 - Imperial CBD Extraction - 20 Newside FSD 0904.pdf (156.0 KB)

DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information

Here are the results of the potency test I had done on the Newside distillate. Looks good :+1:

icbd’s potency results

2 Likes

Sort of wondering how CBDA is present in distillate, though.

Thank you! Love seeing other test results coming back similar to our COA. Appreciate that!

1 Like

That’s a COA lab fuck up

1 Like