Cbd crude in Colorado

Hey folks, I’m in Colorado with 50kg of CBD crude, looking for interested buyers for the whole lot. All offers will be considered. COAs available from two different third party labs, testing between 35-43% cbd, let me know if anyone is interested!
Thanks

We will buy all of it. Let us know when you’re available to talk. I’m in Pacific standard Time. I’ll be available tomorrow after 12 p.m. let me know when you’re available my phone number is 310-946-5524 and or email me at acbdlk@gmail.com.

hey there i just sent you an email. Look forward to speaking with you.

Any crude still available?

Also interested in a liter or two of CBD crude in colorado

We do. 504.390.9850 text me

1 Like

Any reason your crude is very very very low potency? If I had crude come out at 35% someone would be getting fired probably or at least talked to severely

5 Likes

my guess is unwinterized CO2 material. Those potencies are typical for that material.

Very interesting. I’d be real annoyed dealing with starting material that terrible good lord. Even warm wash ethanol the blackest tar on earth still starts at like 45% or more. Basically buying 700 grams of fats and lipids every kilo lol wild world must be cheap

2 Likes

CO2 has Colorado by the throat.

It must have been the starting material. we did the same process we have done to all of our other material, usually getting a potency ranging from 55-65%, were doing a room temp ethanol soak, reclaiming our ethanol under vacuum, boiling off at 63C. nothing to fancy