CBD Conversion

there are so many epoxies.

and so many amine cats to go with it.

it looks like you have found a very good one my friend.

very good advice to suggest people use this.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll vouch for any claims @Roguelab makes and can show COAā€™s for verification of anything as well.

7 Likes

Running it now (ran one he had from a few months ago as well) and I can say with confidence, @Roguelab isnā€™t bullshitting.

The man not only spoon fed me the WHOLE PROCESS, but helped me chew it up and digest it. He makes his SOPs safe, scalable, and easy enough that there is no guess work, even for a Non-organic chemist.

Iā€™ll go to bat for him ANYTIME!

19 Likes

Id be willing to give it a shot! I got all the toys one could ever dream of!

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested. Iā€™ve spent 6 months working on our D9 conversion and canā€™t get pass 73%.
Thanks,
Jack

2 Likes

Can I be one of those 3?

Dm me and I can probably help get your yields up.

Do you try various catalyst, ot trying to optimize one in particular ?

You may have rich the limits of your method.

@Roguelab The man is telling the truth here, his method does work and well.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not worried about it. I was just making a blanket statement of all these people claiming high purity d9 from cbd and I have seen the same SOP passed around numerous times. We are working on a different method right now that is getting our team closer to the end goal. I wasnā€™t hating on anyone just curious why no one has posted. Valid COA cause if our team did high purity d9 from cbd bet your ass we would be posting our in house test and third party testing

1 Like

You must forgive me not posting pictures off coa often
It may or can be used against me for I am Not in legal circumstances
And thx for clearing things up

12 Likes

That would be great , just shoot me a dm and I can get my guys on the line so they can answer questions you may have .
Thanks

If youā€™re able to safely handle pyrophoric chemicals and have an account with Sigma Aldrich then I can definitely get you producing 90% or above delta 9. DM me

4 Likes

Is it someone here on this forum who can answer some questions about isomerization of cbd to thc who have some experience and really know how things work?
Just send me a pm (except Ennui, no hard feelings man but i wont pay 800 dollars for answers like ā€œi dont knowā€ ā€œhavent try thatā€ etc).

1 Like

Yeah I canā€™t advise anyone with the citric acid water conversion. I believe thatā€™s what kurresmack is referring to. I donā€™t know anyone personally who has gotten good results with that.

3 Likes

@Kurresmack why donā€™t you message @jedclampet regarding the citric acid water conversion. He pioneered the method. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll help you figure it out.

4 Likes

I was never able to get it lower than 18% delta 9.

5 Likes

All you folks want to speed up reactions to much
Chemical reactions to complete need time
To consume all they need time not necessarily heat but deffenatly time
Take your time in adding acids
Take your time to complete isomerizations
I to cut corners to get product Done
But if completion of reaction is needed in the
0.1-0.3% time is whatā€™s needed

28 Likes

Can confirm

8 Likes

If you want to pay a guy that knows what heā€™s doing to help you out you could do worse than begging @Roguelab but it sounds a bit (and maybe Iā€™m off base) like you want a method that doesnā€™t work all that well to work. As admitted by the guy who has had the best results with it (@JedClampet). And another competent guy who has offered to consult with a different method and was upfront about not knowing how to get that other method to work.

Not trying to be a dickhead here, I just think maybe you need to be substantially more explicit about what you want so people can volunteer/point you in the right direction. And if you donā€™t know enough to be explicit yet, you either need to pay someone like @Ennui to get a leg up or do like everyone else here and read about 1000x as much as you have already and maybe fuck up a lot more than $800 of isolate and testing along the way. Or both.

2 Likes