CBD Consult

Looking for a verified consultant that has experience in THC remediation and Crystal resistant CBD distillate. Just need someone to fill in a few gaps in our SOP’s.

Located in Wisconsin if that helps.

TIA

Door County Native here… currently workin in Nevada…

we have what youre lookin for, wanna get on a call?

DM me for info

2 Likes

If you’re at scale of 150L / day we would like to work with you, we have the other labs running and proven efficiencies best in market with lowest consumables costing with continuous operation for thc remediation with single solvent in-line ethanol. No waste and can setup downstream options of your “waste stream”.

2 Likes

I wish we were moving that kind of volume. We are small scale Co2 to supply our finished goods and would be less than 10L a week for remediation. Thats why were looking to set something up in house so we can fulfill our needs and eventually expand to offer it as a service.

1 Like

im working on an affinity chroma plug right now that might be right up your alley.

4 Likes

Bump for a Crystal Resistant SOP/Consult.

Bump. Cash in hand for proven Crystal Resistant CBD SOP.

What potency do you want your crystal resistant distillate to be?

1 Like

Anything below 40-45% CBD will be crystal resistant :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Not completely true, we are having some 30% cbd solutions that have began to crystallize. :frowning:

1 Like

Depends on what you have it in… Don’t cut your damned carts with anything but terps or other cannabinoids first of all

1 Like

This is not a cart, just a tincture with olive oil.

We had a client that wanted olive oil and cbd to not crash out so we did a test with extra virgin, mild, and light olive oil. 30%, 40% and 50% CBD and the only one that hasnt started to form crystals is the mild olive oil at 30% CBD but its only been 2 days, so i’m not confident it will stay liquid.

3 Likes

Sounds similar to cbd’s behavior in hemp seed oil or squalane.

3 Likes

(@Dr_Jebril will tell you) that’s because 30% is the (approx) solubility limit in olive oil.

Solvent matters…

7 Likes

600mg/ml

I’ve been able to get CBD to 60% when ∆9-THC is present as 35% and 5% cdt’s

1 Like

Unfortunately we are on the hemp side. Total THC has to be <.3%.

1 Like

CBDa and CBG are going to be your friends

3 Likes

Dealing with pure cbd in extra virgin olive oil, it’s just above 26%, at 22 Celsius. You may temporarly gain few extra % if using full spectrun extracts with terps and other cannabinoids. Still, with time, it generally appears to eventually separate. If there is lot of CBD, you often see it crashing. But it can also just separate as a a viscous phase, forming a film on the walls of the container. Depends on various factors: composition, how the mix is cooled down, filtration, cleaness of containers, handling, etc…

I think oil solvents just lubricate what is seen when you let a crude extract age on its own. It eventually separates in different componants. Some are pure isolates, some are solutions or emulsions.

Solubility is the liimit.

2 Likes

I would recommend Rowan for a consult if you decided to work with anyone besides myself! Rowan is an extremely hard worker, detail oriented, and very experienced in chromatography and remediaiton.

4 Likes