CBD carts

Hi everyone,

We have started doing some blind taste testing to see what flavors are liked best. We want people in the community to give us a hand with choosing the best flavors. So if it is something you would be interested in please let me know. We will supply you with a party of CBD carts with numbers on them (and maybe the flavor) and a terpene profile wheel and get you to fill out a few questions selecting which flavors work and don’t.

We also had a question about cart number 15 in which was the only cart out of 50 that turned a brownish orange tint at the top and wanted to see what people thought of that. My theory is it was at the end of one of the jars and I needed to heat the oil more than I would have liked to get the cart full. We onyl did 4ml batches for each flavor. The other theory is that the top wasn’t fully on and so it oxidized but I believe thats still a long short as batches were made 2 days ago.

NOTE : Amoha is not a CBD slanger yet and there for is not slanging anything in this post. We are in process for getting everything online to be able to offer white labelling / private labelling for Cannabinoid carts. once we have the prducts ready to go we will send them into future and get verified. We want the community to be apart of this project as much as possible.

The browning at the top ofcart 15 reminds me of the color of a vape pen that has been used/heated. Towards the end a cartridges life I have noticed color changes. If I read your post correctly you had to heat this one to fill the cartridge right

looks like classic oxidation could be from prolonged heat or who knows really.

I know I wanted to make sure the cart was full and I applied a good amount of heat to make sure I got every last drop out of the jar but that’s what probably did it.

1 Like

I’ve seen something similar with hemp terps at 4% in CBD distillate, not with floraplex terps though. Al made at the same time. I assumed it was terps rising out of the mix.

That color sometimes is residue left behind by China when manufacturing the carts …