CBD and THC Infused Rolling Papers

Looking to see what kind of a market there is for a NEW product. Through much trial and error we have developed a process to infuse oil both CBD and THC into rolling papers at high speed. We make two types 20mgs or 35mgs per paper.

We are NOT using the standard rice or hemp paper @ 11gsm, that tears if you fold it over too hard. We are using a 33gsm paper 3x times the thickness and rolls amazing. Everyone who samples it says they would buy.

Looking for distributors and retail locations that would be interested in trying these out. Samples available upon request. Must pay for shipping.

email me : info@threewizemen.com

1 Like

Pretty sure the gem stick is already doing that, or is this something different?

3 Likes

First of all, Lift Tickets has been doing this for years now. And second of all, it’s a pointless product that fails to add any legit amount of concentrate to a paper. 20mg is not sufficient to make an impact on a paper containing around a gram of flower. Lame product for custies that don’t know any different. Sorry to burst your bubble your “new” is actually old.

2 Likes

These are preroll cones and we have done those as well. They are hand painting those cones and they are sticky as can be when they heat up. We have a system that can automate that process with no problem but this thread is about rolling papers. They are individually sealed and you can put a few in your pocket and go. Also the price point is so much less than gem stick. Thanks for the question.

CBD “infused” sugar or CBD bath bombs anyone?

e: forgot about the CBD panty liners i saw on aliexpress

2 Likes

Might be nice for people who like spiffs. Just roll tobacco with it and get a light thc effect.

2 Likes

My company/brand gemstick has been doing this for a long time now :wink: I patented my process.

5 Likes

Yes you are correct about lift ticket and the own / inventor of the company said our product put his to shame. But thanks for the info. No bubble bursted, we have been selling these like crazy. We just perfected the production equipment and now able to make 150k a day.

Share your patent lets see if you even come close to our process.

1 Like

my attorneys would slap me if i posted that publicly is such a place as this, handing out my tek on a silver plater to the majority of the shady folks in the industry, doxxing my legal name in the process. dm me your email. Im not concerned tho, weve already sent out cease and desists to a few people