Cave Junction Bud Worms Hoodie

Just designed these shirts for a homie, I hope you get a chuckle out of it at least…

I’m planning on doing some designs specifically for the boys and girls on the boards here.

Holler with ideas.

4 Likes

Do a glg meetup shirt with all the dates and locations for the year.

5 Likes

Damn… GLG tour, canceled summer 2020 lol.

3 Likes

Perhaps next year, shoot!

Shirts with members avatar and username?

4 Likes

That’s solid too if someone wants a 1 off.

I was thinking more like the spoon humor, italics, kinda board wide humor. Maybe some Clorox Crew gear. Some cart cutter jokes. Pokeing fun at our community for better or worse.

4 Likes

Memes specifically focused at the industry on shirts?

3 Likes

Yup exactly. I’d say specifically the Future crowd though, not Chad and Brad from MJBiz con.

Maybe that’s another shirt there…

3 Likes

shirts with spd’s , wiped films, and different extractors bho/ etoh would be cool.
rotovaps too!

could also do an rip @beaker rememberance shirt, id buy one.
That dude built airplanes and stuff!

8 Likes

Good idea. I could draw some glass and loops. Hell I draw new systems all the time in Illustrator…

1 Like

An iron fist style collection would be a sweet shirt.

2 Likes

What method are you using, heat press or screen?

2 Likes

School of big pots

With a plant and a 500 gallon smart pot, cover crops and all.

With a Grateful Dead feel to it.

2 Likes

True the cauldron is a pretty good look.

2 Likes

Boards line looks like a star wars character…

1 Like

My father in law runs a 5 color screen setup he built. He just does it for fun so I figure I’ll kick him some designs and see if anything will sell.

2 Likes

I follow on the smart pot deal, I think an ol’ Dead style shirt with a massive plant is a good look. Not sure what you mean about Star Wars lol

1 Like

The cauldron style collection reminds me of the things in star wars. Idk know the real names I’m not a huge movie guy. Just what came to mind lol.

1 Like

Gotchyou gotchyou. R2D2 Ironfist collection. That’s pretty gangster

3 Likes