CAT 3 crude & distillate available - California

We are licensed by BCC in California. Our labs are in Oakland, Los Angeles and Desert.

CAT 3 distillate and crude available. Prices are $8,500 per liter.
Volume pricing can be negotiated
COA available upon exchange of licenses.

Donna
657-888-4769
Email: Donna@green-bridge.biz

2 Likes

what is cat 3

As of 1/1/2019, CA BCC requires mycotoxins and heavy metals testing for cannabis

2 Likes

do you need any crude? I have 150L clean and permitted in Humboldt now.

Can you send me over the COA

I’m on my phone atm. Shoot me an email and I can zip them over quick joe@sisuextracts.com

Anyone still have Cat3 crude?

You have a license, right?

1 Like

Me? No. I’m looking for a couple GLG members with licenses though. Type 6s, for distillation and infusion and then distributors who want bulk carts.

To that point though I am very close to obtaining a Type 6 in Sacramento. We already have our Conditional Use Permit and we are submitting our plans for building permits this week in Sacramento. Our Business Operating Permit and State Annual License application were both submitted in December of 2018. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

2 Likes

Can I get a 100 and what would the price be as our corporation orders huge quantities and do you have trim as we need 24k pounds a month as well.

1 Like

What all are you needing sourced and I’ll get you some pricing from my farmers & partner labs? I have cat 3 distillates around $4200 liter min. 100 liter order and or ongoing contracts… access to lots of trim etc.

What all are you needing sourced and I’ll get you some pricing from my farmers & partner labs? I have cat 3 distillates around $4200 liter min. 100 liter order and or ongoing contracts… access to lots of trim etc.

My email is propertiesbytiff@gmail.com if you want to send me over some details. I’m sure I can provide some below market pricing. Cat 3. Thanks!!

Licensed needed? Looking for a consistent CAT 3 liter source

You have bulk empty carts?

china