Cashapp,Venmo,PayPal all soon to report to irs

So I been thinking for a while and what’s the BM gonna do. Is there anyway to send digital money that you can actually cash out and get ur money?

How does Bitcoin work…can someone send me Bitcoin and I cash it without the govt knowing…and w Bitcoin if I buy let’s say $100 worth and send it to someone can they cash out their $100 without reporting it to the IRS

Bc starting 2022 PayPal Venmo and cashapp will be reporting earning to IRS so no more hiding behind cashapp Venmo or PayPal

Any thoughts…is it wrong to ask this?

4 Likes

Barter for handjobs?

Make sure you nut on uncle Sam’s forehead

14 Likes
3 Likes

In the past if you made more than 200 transactions or 20k in transactions. It was automatically reported.

Don’t know what it is now.

7 Likes

ah yes, who’s going to self incriminate first, eh?

5 Likes

still the case. this is the standard for most online marketplaces too, not just the processors

1 Like

I will say. If you google stealth PayPal and eBay. This is a real easy thing to get around if you don’t mind the extra leg work.

When PayPal suspended my accounts for sell vape products, it was the only way to get back on PayPal. When you understand how to make stealth PayPal accts, then you can see how you can get around paying taxes or any real reporting.

Good luck guys.

20 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/fr5dNhx/3434.png

25 Likes

Monero, Mail order Marijuana style - cash by mail, and cash on delivery all still work I bet.

5 Likes

Start getting payments in BTC :rofl:

1 Like

Start a collection of Mario kart n64

8 hours of consulting for 3 Mario karts

7 Likes

On one hand, we have been fighting for legitimacy in the cannabis space. On the other hand, not paying taxes from hard work and time is a good financial incentive. Which direction do you want to go?

4 Likes

I want the community to fight for everyone’s right to be considered legitimate. This situation is bullshit

9 Likes

No reason to trip here’s an nft of money

Just print the picture out and put it in your safe you should be good

23 Likes

Do you get a royalty if it re sold though?

1 Like

I was the plug. I want points.

4 Likes

Okay if you want points by the nft. Have @Capttripppp make it on the eth block chain make your own shitcoin and have people stake their nft and have it make 10 $shitter coins a day. ($shitter coins will go up and down in price)

2 Likes

Make it a poop dollar nft. Go pick up some dog poop with the dollar then place it in a crowded area

4 Likes

When I was a kid I used to tie a $5 bill to a fishing line, and then real it away from people when they tried to pick it up.

7 Likes

Btc atm you can withdraw to cash and putt in cash and send btc all over the world they do charge fees ranging from 1.5%to 5%over here in the netherlands and max amount u can putt in cash is 110000 at a time…

1 Like