Cascade CVO vs Across International AT-Series

What benefits other than more even heating does the Cascade have?
Any reasons to choose the Cascade over the AI ovens?

I have never really had major issues at labs with AI’s, and they always seem to pump out more material.

Places I have seen Cascades all were smaller operations without large throughput…
Can the cascade take a beating from lab techs?

2 Likes

Don’t have anything to add other than we used a single AI 5-6 shelf oven for a year straight every day and it had no issues, even with a couple “crude floods” from techs.

I also generally see cascade brand when out sampling for smaller farms / processing facilities.

Interested in hearing other’s comments…

2 Likes

I’ve filled WALLS with AI ovens…
Definitely nothing wrong with their reliability and functionality…

6 Likes

ive gotten a leaky oven before and they picked up the oven and replaced it within 48 hours and this was an oven bought off amazon even though it shipped from AI.

They got a good promotion threw the month of december… free shipping on everything from the site. Im willing to give 10% off any AI stuff and free shipping in the month of December makes that a big discount for some…

4 Likes

I’ll let the picture do the talking :wink:

Our customers have never complained once, aside from handles being janky but they were replaced.

8 Likes

Beautiful set-up !!!

3 Likes

We have 2 racked cascades, and about 8 AI’s of varying sizes. The ovens are about the same, but they’re also less than a year old.

Cascade’s customer service wasn’t very helpful, so we opted to use other equipment. @Killa12345 hooks us up with the AI stuff and is super great to work with.

3 Likes