Cartridge suppliers in or near Ohio?

Hello, i am looking for a reliable cartridge suppliers in ohio or near the area? thank you

looking for one for my delta-8 brand. looking to drive to you and pick up

6 Likes

Ship from China work for you?

O2vape

We have local inventory in Cleveland, OH

The REAL AVD is now AVEO

Can you send a the number to the sales rep

www.cheapcarts.com is really good. ive used them a lot . they’re out of Michigan i believe. great customer support and extremely close to CCell quality.

i always got these bad boys

Can I go see them in person in Cleveland I’ll be there this coming week. Interested in disposables

1 Like

We don’t stock disposables due to shelf-life reasons and most are pre-order out of our Cleveland location.

If you’re needing cartridge inventory, we do have current stock and can put you in direct contact with our sales agent there.

Please feel free to send us details and we can connect you at team@aveo710.com.

The REAL AVD is now AVEO

Unfortunately, these are a CCELL clone that is being targeted by Smoore. I’d imagine it’s only a matter of time until these guys are either forced to stop selling or face a major lawsuit by Smoore.

The glass twist on and the plastic press fit by Smoore are blatant copies that will likely begin enforcement in November of this year.

We have big capacity 510 cartridges, not sure if you’re interested in them?

Full glass: 1ml / 2ml / 3ml
Full ceramic: 1ml / 2ml

You sound like this old hacky sack dude I used to play a lot of hacky sack and compete at the world championship and s*** and there was some d****** who claimed to have a patent on a f****** hecky sack why do you have to bring lawyers in just cuz somebody selling a similar cartridge to yours

I’ve got 2000 ceramic Ascent carts I can ship to you if you’re interested. Half pop on, half screw on.
My favorite cart I’ve tried, run clean after many refills and I love the lack of any metallic taste.

1 Like

Actually, we don’t sell CCELL or have any association with Smoore. But yeah, your comment can at least be considered humor.