Cartridge filler

i dont rely on my eyes for qualitative analysis

2 Likes

So Iā€™m just saying itā€™s the most cost-effective filling machine,not the best filling machine.
The price of a fully automatic desktop filler more than four or five thousand dollarsļ¼Œeven more expensive.
The price of BBELL LAVA CORE not more than FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS.

@qma has a cart gun for $325 thatā€™s all metal/glass/ptfe.

i had the fifty shot before qmaā€™s that is the exact same plastic gun & housing as yours and it definitely leeched bad when doing sauce carts. it went from completely see through to opaque after like 1 year of use. it seems to hold up fine with plant derived terps/dist but cannabis terps leech it bad

1 Like

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s thoughts on the healing alchemists new cart filler? Iā€™ll admit it looks pretty dope

1 Like

I wouldnt know cause he blocked me after I asked why people would pay 4.5 x more to fill slower :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Looks like a HSW unimatic fitted to a basic frame kinda reminded me of a 3D printer lol

1 Like

What I know is that the lava core is the development of the old version.

1 Like

So we all point out that the materials used are not safe for vape formulations, and your reply is ā€œwell at least it is cheap?ā€

Thank you for the marketing materials :slight_smile: Will def use this in our literature as to why not to trust a no-name random ā€˜cart fillerā€™

8 Likes

Detroit Automated Systems

1 Like

link?

Iā€™ve personally had a lot of success with Thompson Dukeā€™s automatic, and youā€™re able to upgrade to a glass product reservoir if youā€™d like

2 Likes

All caps because itā€™s Fucking great.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.