Cartridge filler

i dont rely on my eyes for qualitative analysis

2 Likes

So I’m just saying it’s the most cost-effective filling machine,not the best filling machine.
The price of a fully automatic desktop filler more than four or five thousand dollars,even more expensive.
The price of BBELL LAVA CORE not more than FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS.

@qma has a cart gun for $325 that’s all metal/glass/ptfe.

i had the fifty shot before qma’s that is the exact same plastic gun & housing as yours and it definitely leeched bad when doing sauce carts. it went from completely see through to opaque after like 1 year of use. it seems to hold up fine with plant derived terps/dist but cannabis terps leech it bad

1 Like

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the healing alchemists new cart filler? I’ll admit it looks pretty dope

1 Like

I wouldnt know cause he blocked me after I asked why people would pay 4.5 x more to fill slower :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Looks like a HSW unimatic fitted to a basic frame kinda reminded me of a 3D printer lol

1 Like

What I know is that the lava core is the development of the old version.

1 Like

So we all point out that the materials used are not safe for vape formulations, and your reply is ā€œwell at least it is cheap?ā€

Thank you for the marketing materials :slight_smile: Will def use this in our literature as to why not to trust a no-name random ā€˜cart filler’

8 Likes

Detroit Automated Systems

1 Like

link?

I’ve personally had a lot of success with Thompson Duke’s automatic, and you’re able to upgrade to a glass product reservoir if you’d like

2 Likes

All caps because it’s Fucking great.

2 Likes