Cartfarm shilled? Am I stupid? U tell me

The subject at hand was “is the cartfarm shilled on f4200” and distributionperson kept submitting essays about off topic stuff pertaining to how his specific business operates. I think the cart farmer is definitely shilled on this site and there are plenty of unhappy customers that I’ve spoken to… there’s also plenty of happy customers too!

From an outside perspective, if you’re just coming to the site you’d think the cart farmer is like the invention of the iPhone… but it’s just a repeater syringe with some heat blankets :man_shrugging:

@Distributionly have you ever been in a pharma manufacturing environment? I understand that there’s a ton of people needed to manufacture and package large orders, pick pack and ship etc… but you don’t see Pfizer with tables of people holding syringes filling up vaccine vials lol… you automate where you can, and automation will for sure catch up to the point of spanking your table of 10 humans speed wise.

I thought @qma was creative and I’m disappointed he’s not trying to figure out some automated units…

This place is pretty incestuous in general and outside readers should take specific product recommendations with a grain of salt

5 Likes
7 Likes

@raghanded I think you are missing the point. I would have taken a more constructive approach but you come across as an asshole who isn’t interested in learning or understanding opposing views.

@qma clearly mentioned I sell auto fillers, cappers, and machines that automate the process of filling cartridges and disposables. I have designed a few machines and systems myself. I clearly stated I have spent a small fortune on other machines from other vendors including ATG, Convectium, Vapejet etc

One of my best sellers is a pre-racked 100-cartridge tray system that @qma himself has sold to customers who have the auto fillers and the need to output large numbers without it being labor intensive.

If you can’t begin to understand why I have the cart farmer or why large co-packers/brands have cart farmers in-house I can’t change your mind about how the market demands that we evolve quickly where the auto fillers will always be behind months/years before they can adopt.

@raghanded yes, in fact, I have had the pleasure of visiting multiple pharma manufacturing environments. I exported controlled substances mainly Rx vitamin/mineral injections for racehorses about a decade ago across the world.

I have been to almost all major factories in Shenzhen China related to vaping.

I have a fully automated N2 packaging line for flower which is connected to a multi-head weigher that cost 3x itself than the machine you keep referencing.

Fully auto gummy production setups: yes

Tier one hardware distributor for major hardware brands: yes

Master distributor for major e-cig brands in our region: yes

Have a stamping machine in my warehouse that you insert a carton of cigs into…it opens the lids of the carton, stamps each pack…seals the cigarette cartons, and outputs 90 cartons a minute. Stamping 900 packs of cigarettes a minute. (which still requires multiple people to run the machine not because a single human touch is needed…because you still need people to load and unload the machine)

I agree automation is the key.

Instead of trying to put words in other people’s mouths. Finally learn a thing or two from others.

People who mainly use cart farmers aren’t in need of auto farmers. The larger co-packer/brands with auto setups require manual ones in order to adapt and evolve quickly. The auto farmer would be counterproductive at that point.

4 Likes

I’m not even sure what you’re disputing that I’m saying…

great, I use one too

you’re clearly not reading my posts, and they are much more concise than yours.

Long before I signed up. I would read through hundreds of pages a day on this website learning about delta 8. The reality is I was a master distributor for the first major delta 8 brand in brick-and-mortar stores. Many of our sub-distributors have launched massive regional and national brands since then.

I find the information that is provided by those who provide that information to be very useful and appreciate it. I learned quickly overall with no moderation in sight…a forum full of dumpster fires it wasn’t worth being an active member on this site.

I sometimes do not post or visit this forum for weeks or months but when I do I believe in making a point that tomorrow someone reading my posts will find them to be helpful. Boring or over the top maybe…but someone starting out a brand…an enterprise business in their local area :wink: wouldn’t go wrong with a cart farmer.

That is my own experience and the experience of hundreds of people to whom I sell directly and indirectly too.

3 Likes

the real reason you don’t want to invest up front on automating filling is because you’re selling D8 I’d imagine… nothing wrong with it and I get it…it’s a volatile market that can be blown up at any moment… but for anyone trying to stick around for the long run you need to start automating because prices will go lower than they are now for sure

2 Likes

The entire thread has been about automation and slave labor. Please post a picture or video of the multi-head weigher with your N2 machine or any machine that allowed you to measure/weigh 35 units a minute precisely to be sealed using the N2 machine.

I would love to see it. I apologize well in advance if you have truly perfected that. I bow my head in shame at that point. I feel I got fucked for 400K trying to automate this entire process. Maybe I can visit your facility to learn a thing or two.

I’ve posted pics of my multihead weigher, I’ve mentioned that it has inert gas backing… search the gummy threads… I wouldn’t say it’s “perfected” because there’s always something to make more efficient

I actually bought the N2 setup and the multi-head weigher for CBD flower. Two years before D8 hit the market but go on…

Talking about carts in that post obviously not flower

back to cart farmers - found the video I was looking for

5 Likes

I hope at some point you will realize I have been talking about disposables all along. I can do 100K CCELL carts in a single shift with a crew of 6-7 people. Think about this from a business prospective and you will understand your going in circles with someone for no reason whatsoever.

backing their way into a depositor lol

1 Like

It’s obvious we’re arguing about totally different random things lol

1 Like

I know you aren’t their fan (cake? and 3chi). I tried doing that with a 100 before @qma brought up a couple of issues with me and I just went toward a different route. This isn’t bad at all.

Thank you for understanding this.

3 Likes

Gonna drop this here for more reach. Does anyone have experience with Longwill Machinery? They look to have ATG Pharma’s machine, a Shark710 type, even a Xylem lookalike without guards, and more.

Thoughts?

Sounds somewhat scrammy to me

4 Likes

They hit the chat as well

We hear you call.
We hear to help.

5 Likes