Cart terps

Hey guys! Just curious if there is a brand of hemp terp that is above the rest for cartridge use? Looking for what’s considered the most trusted name in Terps for vaping! Thank you in advance for your answers or suggestions of threads to check out I appreciate the help greatly!!!

Please select your favorite

00f0f_aapdsWW1oCT_600x450

11 Likes

Haha not trying to get spoon fed just saw a lot of people hyping up terps on some of these threads that have since been subpoenaed and whatnot and just was wondering what some of the brands with the most transparency were. Sorry bro!!!

When were the threads subpoenaed?

3 Likes

That comes later.
After huffing hemp terps.

3 Likes

Tough crowd I’ll go vape vitamin e lol. Sorry

2 Likes

Wait, i wanna know tho.

ill tell you search “hemp terps” on the search bar, im sick of tagging

4 Likes

You heard of delta 9 terps? Vapeur terp: same company as holyterp I believe.

This is why I didn’t say a damn thing until reading over 24 hours of content. I love it!

4 Likes

Believe me, I know its overwhelming at first. After a week of reading, it starts to make sense.

3 Likes

you got that right. I was horrifically clueless, now im only 85% clueless. I think ive finally gotten all the parts i needed on the way, so soon i’ll get to apply what i’ve learned

4 Likes

I’m still clueless but I’m working on it guys. I read every thread that isn’t a foreign language to me haha

read the ones that don’t make sense. Eventually someone in some thread will say a crucial thing that will make the rest of what you read fall into place

2 Likes

Yeah I totally respect that

1 Like

So true.

1 Like