Cart filling questions

The build materials of the cf-50 are far superior to the allflex plastic nonsense, especially regarding the compatibility of the things we are using them for

But yes always “overfill” which will inherently be easier with the cf-50 b.c. once it’s calibrated you’re good to go. With the allflex you will have to top off every cart with a partial squeeze which is time consuming and not consistent

Another tip is top flip the carts upside down after filling so that they won’t suck up some much of your oil and appear underfilled

5 Likes

Correct

Your 50 shot cannot fill 1.1 and has variations in dosage

You will be surprised at the difference in the two in terms of flexibility and precision. It takes more time to reload the 50 shot than it takes to actually fill the carts.

1 Like

ML equals a gram at least Google says that

I’m sure there’s some kinda thing where oil ways more than water so if the marks come from water weight volume could get a lil off I’d weigh it I guess I just never have

I have had some true hte that took 20% just to get it tasting in disty but in the sugar it come from omg

Why can mine go over 1ml an early model. U had me setting it at 1.1-1.2 I thought
And if I didn’t preheat the carts w hairdryer I’d have to be to hot to make it go to bottom

Baller trick learned here, get 14guage tip and flatten it to a small u if u can so much faster.

2 Likes

Not true for all materials. Density varies.

I think the density of distillate is .91-.92g/ml but it’s not perfectly 1-1 for sure

6 Likes

Density of distillate and crude have both been explored here.

Both are probably “close enough” to 1g/ml that it doesn’t get in most folks way.

HTE is less dense. And varies more.

See: Density of crude?

4 Likes

You are thinking of the cf50, im explaining to him that his 50 shot is a piece of trash and should be replaced with a cf50.

2 Likes

Ooooo then @qma is exactly right if u don’t have cart farmer then u got piece trash

3 Likes

We’ve only made test runs to have lab tested so far so the underfilling issue was more of a result of going fast. So far I don’t really see the 50 shot as being that much of an issue, ideally I’d prefer to upgrade to a more automated unit anyways

Ok, but are you coming to us for advice or are you coming to you for advice?

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I asked two questions, if you don’t like any replies or questions I ask why even reply? You’re mad I don’t wanna use the same filler or opt to buy an additional filler while I have one and would rather upgrade to semi automated instead? Or are you saying it’s a literal impossibility to use what I currently have?

I have to talk to at least one person like you a day. I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed. This is really the life I chose

8 Likes

You asked questions.

We provide answers.

should have grabbed a cart farmer

You disagreed with answers.

Except for the part where you have to go back for a partial squirt to get your carts to LOOK full…

Question becomes, who’s advice are you here for.

Yours? That’s fine.
You haven’t looked at the cart farmer. That’s fine too.

…but it is your loss not his. He can’t keep the damn things in stock anyway

You want automagic?

Hmmm: Did you just say AUTO FARMER?

You know what they say about leading @horses to water…

7 Likes

I’m not mad and In fact I don’t even care at all because you’re shilling and being shilled here to the point of it becoming comedic

Yep. Shilling. Never filled a cart.

No idea how these things actually work…

4 Likes

how much money do you think I am paying them to tell you that a 50 shot cant reliably solve your problem?

he bought le 50 shot and CCell Style carts

Doomp his oil into le coil and tag his thread “lore”

4 Likes

The coil will soak up that .1-.2ml no matter what is done in my experience

You will have that headspace eventually and you can explain this to your customer or maybe try a different cart where it isn’t so noticeable. I know they make 0.9ml carts too might be worth looking into those.

If you want to get rid of the headspace you can go back and top them off, usually by the time you’re on the 100th cart the 1st one is ready to be topped off

Alternative to double filling is getting a gun that can adjust in 0.1ml increments. So you save on time and labor ($$) I personally recommend the CartFarm® CF-50™ myself. And I heard from a buddy of mine they are doing 10% off this week only with promo code ‘TOM10’. Act now before it’s too late

5 Likes

No one is shilling here. We have all ran into issues with everything under a few k and then there’s the cart farmer pure genius. I get my syringes direct but everything else he adapted to the syringe is amazing and a value. A 50ml tank can run trough a few thousand carts a day with the right two person team.

5 Likes

He’s gonna be really stressed out when he finds out I’m the supplier of the smallest headspace carts on the market, the celoh q as well.

4 Likes